Reviews for The Little Pink House
Guest chapter 22 . 6/4/2014
Esme is pissing me off. Geez!
Guest chapter 21 . 6/4/2014
I hate when people especially grandmothers act like what I decide for my children doesn't matter. Shame on esme.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/3/2014
I would kick Edwards ass. No one would be allowed to talk to my kid that way.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/2/2014
Oh gosh give me a break! Haha
sueIZide chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Guest chapter 17 . 3/28/2014
Is that someone standing on a ladder looking in the top story window? Surely good mummy Bella wouldn't be sleeping downstairs away from the princess & monkey?
MK543 chapter 26 . 3/30/2014
MK543 chapter 21 . 3/29/2014
All those sick, threatening texts weren't enough to arrest James and/or get him escorted out of town? I'm thinking of taking him backwoods and removing a couple of toes! There seems to be no law enforcement in Forks.
MK543 chapter 14 . 3/28/2014
Wow, those Cullen's were truly clueless until Bella blew into town, huh?! Alice needs to press charges against James; I'm sure others would could out of the woodwork & join her case. Someone should clue in Esme & Carlisle (earlier I didn't think much of Carlisle and even thought you were trying to get Esme & Charlie together!). Oh my. Bella assessed the situation in the restaurant quickly & left Edward to see it for himself... slow learner, he is. xo
MK543 chapter 13 . 3/28/2014
This one had me howling with laughter; good thing I'm alone as in by myself in the house! I am casting these characters in my head; Dakota Fanning could truly play Jane but I replace Stewart with Zooey Deschanel as she could deliver Bella's lines with a straight face & and mean it. Such fun! You rock!
MK543 chapter 10 . 3/27/2014
lol jacob!
MK543 chapter 9 . 3/27/2014
While I think Bella can be a hoot, she truly overreacted to Edward's leaving for surgery. She sure knows how to pitch a fit with him; why not Alec?! I see no issue here; she's a successful business owner in her own right. Of course, a prince needs to save his princess.
MK543 chapter 7 . 3/27/2014
I've been remiss in reviewing or, rather, praising your fine story, because it's complete and I am ravenous for some laughs which this one has aplenty. :) I also spoke to my kids as adults, sort of, and they had wonderful vocabularies, of which I was informed by their teachers. What I found ordinary, they found extraordinary, making me wonder how others talked to their children! oh my BTW, I also love Edward; he fell fast. In the first chapter I expected he would be a hard nut to crack. I have a canvas of a bee that says Queen Bee. Yeah, that's me! xo
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 13 . 3/21/2014
Annie naming Rosalie as the Red Queen is by far her best nickname so far! How appropriate!
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 3 . 3/20/2014
I love that Annie refuses to call Sam by his name. It's not nice but so funny!
2,030 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »