Reviews for The Little Pink House
Teresa R chapter 11 . 1/20/2014
Love that kid you have your hand full. Jane is a shit starter to funny
Teresa R chapter 10 . 1/19/2014
To bad Jacob . Edward is so sweet
Teresa R chapter 9 . 1/19/2014
He is a good ass kisser lol. Air is evil
Teresa R chapter 8 . 1/19/2014
Alex is a no good prick. Edward is amazing
Teresa R chapter 7 . 1/19/2014
He is a regular family man. Emmett is pissed
Teresa R chapter 6 . 1/19/2014
Them skanks are lucky Bella took a walk instead of tap dancing on there heads Edward is trying to be a good guy
Teresa R chapter 5 . 1/19/2014
Now Edward has to show what a good guy he is
Teresa R chapter 4 . 1/19/2014
Love them kids lol
Teresa R chapter 3 . 1/19/2014
Love her putting two grown men in time out I would like to do that to my husband lol
Teresa R chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
Emmett better move fast but it won't work
Teresa R chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Love it
icefrog chapter 15 . 12/31/2013
Love this story!
BelieveItOrNot chapter 35 . 12/27/2013
eeep, I thought there was one more chapter, even though the last AN stated 34 was the last chapter, but I saw the next button and just assumed. Anyway, if I had been smarter I would have left a better final review!

Now I've moved to my laptop, typing away. ;)

This story had so much. It was sweet, funny, suspenseful, scary, sad, and did I mention funny? I loved that balance. This Bella was one of the most spit-firing Bella's ever. (yes, spit-firing is a word)
Jane. Jane. Jane. Best Jane I've ever read. It makes me want to write an awesome, snarky, badass Jane. Only it's already been done and I can't do it better, so I'll let it rest here and you get the best Jane ever.
Edward was so adorably smitten with Bella. Just whipped. I love a whipped Edward. I'll take a whipped Edward over an asshole just for the sake of drama Edward any day of the week. (And how sweet was he with the kids? I can still hear the "Uncle Edward," awwwwwww)
Emmett. Sometimes sweet, sometimes annoying, sometimes assholey, sometimes hilarious.
Charlie! I loved him. He had some of the best lines. Charlies are not often given a lot of personality, probably because of canon, but I love to love Charlie. Thank you for that. And this story, which made me laugh a lot despite the darker themes involved.
BelieveItOrNot chapter 34 . 12/27/2013
They're finally a family. Sweet and beautiful. And happiness.

Sorry. My reviews are so short. I'm reading on my kindle.
BelieveItOrNot chapter 30 . 12/27/2013
"Bella, you are a vision." Lol

Often, your writing reminds me of Bella flan's. She writes dark humor.
1,989 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »