Reviews for The Little Pink House
ChristyWIX chapter 30 . 11/12/2014
I fear what is about to happen with Bella and the children. James' father is a senator and he is most likely working with Alec, Aro and Kate right now. Meanwhile, I think you're lulling us into a false sense of calm with all the love in this chapter. Alice is going with Jasper to Texas and she's nervous, but it was so sweet. BxE got some adult alone time and you rocked that lemon. Then you pop us over to visit RxJ and Rosalie's profession of love to both Emmett and Jane. I find it disturbing that he knows no boundaries and not only let himself into BxE's home, but has no qualms about rushing into their bedroom to start whining. WTF? Funny though.
ChristyWIX chapter 29 . 11/12/2014
Wow, she was super skittish when he met her. I'm so glad he got through to her. We'd read her side of that, and his was the same, yet different. I liked the look inside. That would be lovely if they did get to Texas together.
ChristyWIX chapter 28 . 11/12/2014
Maria's wit was hilarious . . . though I don't like her nefarious plan of making Bella and the children go back to her son, just so she can have Aro's empire . . . not at all. Hey Bella, go get beat and raped by my son so I can have money and power . . . hmmm Maria, I think I'll take you up on that offer. WTF? Very glad that Rosalie was there to witness what was happening in the hospital . . . I hope she remembers what she went to Bella's for in the first place, after making out with Jane. Funny! I didn't see that coming either . . . but it makes perfect sense.
JessJess76 chapter 34 . 11/12/2014
I have no clue how I never read this one before. It's almost like you have cameras in my house. It's freaky yet comforting at the same time knowing that my kids aren't the only crazy ones out there. My son was a nudist until he was 8...it started in the womb when he flashed the doc doing the ultrasound. My daughter still hates wearing pants and would promptly fling them off when she got home. I also channel your Bella in that I give questionable lectures to my kids. I often get wtf looks from hubby. Then again, the first time he gave the talk our son he compared it to sticking a plug in a light socket...so yeah...that happened. He blamed it on me. Seriously though, I almost peed myself from laughing so hard. I have my doubts that you could ever write a crappy story. I freaking loved Annie and Matt...they are a hoot.
ChristyWIX chapter 27 . 11/11/2014
Edward pouting over not being able to tell the kids was adorable! Jane's snark was delightful . . . love her hitting on Bella for nearly getting killed . . . then hugging her and telling her to not do that again as she loves her. BxE couldn't quite make it through that sponge bath . . . so sweet and I loved that. I knew Maria would show up eventually. Now, is she going to help Bella . . . or, is she working for her husband? Hey, can Maria and Charlie be together? She could divorce Aro and marry Charlie . . . then she'd be around her grand children all the time!
ChristyWIX chapter 26 . 11/11/2014
Creepy ass nightmare at the beginning . . . ewwww. I want them to give Jane James' room number as well. Let her cut off an appendage . . . hehehe . . . one very important to him. Then let him bleed out. Wow again, I'm not a violent person, yet you bring it out of me. Damn. Edward was adorable. Alice standing taller was fantastic. The proposal and her acceptance . . . loved it! Two creepers down . . . two to go.
ChristyWIX chapter 25 . 11/11/2014
It was like a horror film . . . stay in the house, don't go outside . . . then the person goes out anyway, thinking they are superhuman and nothing will hurt them. Idiot! I loved that it was Alice that got James knocked out cold and I really loved that she was going to stab him with the knife . . . that was awesome. Bella tried to get him, but was just plain full of panic and worry about her children. I'm also thinking that Edward is going to have to fix her wound on her chest. Why the hell does Ajmes like to cut people? WTH is that about? Weird. DS peeing on James was a very nice touch. Wondering if this is the thing that gets the kids pulled from their mom? Alec gets wind that she was attacked, he may have the kids removed thinking she'll follow.
ChristyWIX chapter 24 . 11/11/2014
That was funny and quite accurate about parents dropping off kindergartners vs. the rest of the school kids. Very well done there, with that. Rose with a black eye, interesting, yet not surprising. Her letting on that he wants her to play Bella was disturbing, yet again, not surprising. Freak. I am looking forward to any diabolical plan that Jane has to rid these people of the evils lurking around them, in Alec and James. Even Aro needs to go.
ChristyWIX chapter 23 . 11/11/2014
This whole chapter was fan-freaking-tastic! Jane's Fight Club and those shenanigans. Sammy loving how Aunt Alice was launching Bella in to air. How Alice started turning into what she's going to be when this is all over with. Alice kissing Jasper and them getting lost in each other. Jane launching Emmett . . . so great. Emmett's epiphany that he needs to start dating again. Then the whole bit of Matt wanting his bottle . . . poor you and all the other Mom's out there. I went the child free route, quite happily, and this made me have empathy for you . . . weaning? . . . I hope he's off by now, as it's been a couple years. Annie and her books was really cute. She's really got Edward wrapped around that little finger of hers. Them falling asleep with his hand on her boob was hilarious. Alice and Annie at the end of the chapter were adorable.
ChristyWIX chapter 22 . 11/11/2014
I'm quite sure that Maria may want her husband gone as much as Bella wants Alec gone. Has Jane tried at all to contact her mom? Bella should contact her and tell her she could spend all the time she wants with her grandchildren, if she keeps helping her keep her son away . . . and her husband as well. Bella wants and quite frankly deserves, to have complete sole custody of the kids. I love that she lost it on Carlisle like that. If anyone deserved it, it was he. Perhaps he may now see the error of his ways? One can hope. Matt was hilarious with his, 'I poohed!', exclamation. Funny stuff.
ChristyWIX chapter 21 . 11/11/2014
What part of stay with Alice anywhere and everywhere did nobody understand? WTH! The fact that James is hiding behind his senator daddy is really pathetic. Both Alec and him are pathetic daddy wannabe's! ugh
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 11/11/2014
Jane and Bella are still cracking me up . . . love their relationship. Wow, Alec turned vicious in that flashback . . . taking Bella like that, without even waking her and basically raping her . . . all because his father has a twisted way of looking at marriage, secretaries and wives. Both of those men deserve to be strung up by their balls. The whole part with Jacob was way more than disturbing. I've had a stalker and that brought up ugly memories. I did enjoy the way she handled it. More importantly, Charlie is pissed and he will do some damage to Jacob now. I was wondering if it were Jacob, James or Alec when you wrote eyes were peering through after BxE . . . thank goodness it wasn't James. Hoping Jacob gets in a lot of trouble for that . . . add to it the threats on her voice mail and you've got a nice neat little bow, for jail time. The end where Alec is still showing his true colors and now really just wants what is no longer his, is kind of pathetic. I loved that Annie went to Edward for comfort and that Mattie called Edward 'Dad..dee'. Alec's glare and the internal threat at the end was kind of laughable. Yes, he will probably make Bella's life a living hell, temporarily, but the guy is an ass who won't last two minutes with the kids. Even if he takes them from her, it will not be permanent . . . she will win . . . and Alec won't even know WTF hit him. He doesn't realize that Bella has a support system behind her now . . . and the Cullen's have money to play just as evil. Edward will be the one doing the crushing. Not Alec.
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 11/11/2014
Loved this chapter . . . even though it had Alec in it. Charlie running up the stairs with a spatula in hand, just to come face to face with the whole family in the bed, was all kinds of adorable. He was quite happy with that discovery too. Funny when Bella gave in and tossed the chocolate sauce to Annie, when Alec was calling . . . priorities and all that. Loved how flustered he got on the phone . . . I do know there is an asshole living inside the man, but you made him fun this chapter. Giving us the glimpse at how they met and the puddle jumping they did to her house. Him saying, 'I was never allowed to do that.", showed what control his father had over him and Jane. Loved Charlotte in this . . . she nailed it right on the head, with how he would suck the life out of Bella. Perceptive. Edward's quirky thoughts were hilarious . . . especially needing to be the best looking man in the room . . . so funny. For Bella not being attracted to the 'pretty', she sure was with both of those men. Jane and Emmett and the wig . . . so offing funny . . . seriously funny stuff there. 'Better than a vibrator' . . . classic!
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 11/11/2014
James is definitely needing to be tied to four separate cars and each speed off in a different direction, to quarter him, painfully. How dare he speak to Annie! I want to hurt him, and I am not a violent person. Jane and Bella are truly awesome . . . the way you've written these two very strong women, in very different ways, is fantastic. Love their banter and the love between the two. It's wonderful to read. Truly. That lemon was fun-filled and kind of hot . . . loved it. And, their ILY's were perfectly timed this go round. WTF, with eyes peeking through the window . . . which of the three sick fucks is out there, now?
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 11/11/2014
Great! Carlisle Cullen has lost his damn mind and Rosalie ran off to get Alec, to fight off Bella. If I could jump through my computer screen, I would . . . just to bitch slap your characters into some semblance of common sense. We know why Rosalie ran off . . . to further her career . . . she saw the dollar signs. However, Carlisle needs a whole different set of bitch slaps . . . insensitive bastard. I don't like it that Alec is in the vicinity of Bella's home . . . and anywhere near the children. Thank goodness, Jane was the one to go back to the house alone. Between Alec and James, this has gone past drama and is living in angst-ville now . . . even with the injected mass of crazy humor. My heart hurts for Bella and the children. Both James and Alec are vile creatures that will do anything to get what they are obsessed with. I fear for both Bella and Alice's lives right now . . . and that is not anything but angst.
2,066 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »