Reviews for The Little Pink House
Lilypad10 chapter 12 . 7/14/2012
Beegrl sent me here and boy am I glad she did. Awesome story and I really love Annie and all her spunk! Fantastic story.
shyshy1016 chapter 12 . 7/14/2012
awww this chapter was really sad...
amberkey chapter 12 . 7/14/2012
Let her have it, Bella!
nurikat21 chapter 12 . 7/14/2012
Yay for the update! And what an update it is!

Could the day be any crazier? Oh yes it can! And I can't wait to hear what Bella has to say to Rosalie.

Can't believe Emmett proposed to Bella in his drunkenness. Also can't believe Edward's message on his phone.

Hilarity with the children! Love it!
twipotterlover2244 chapter 12 . 7/14/2012
I just read this for the first time. Pretty good story. Please update soon.
phoebelicious chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
loved the first chapter, looking forward to reading more
DreamofRob10 chapter 12 . 7/14/2012
First off, I laughed so hard when you talked about the stripper pole. I have twins...boy and girl. Complete opposites. He has to be dressed...pants or shorts and definitely a shirt, but my daughter, she dont care one bit who sees her naked or just in her underwear. We often make jokes that she'll end up being a stripper. Too, too funny.
Now, about Rosalie...if she was red faced and looked like she'd been crying, maybe She's feeling regret.
beegurl13 chapter 12 . 7/14/2012
Oh my heck, girl...seriously, I love the way you write. :D This was all SO funny, and with the way you describe things I could TOTALLY see it all in my head! :D When Emmett threw up on Bella... :D Oh man, been there. :D Luckily it was my kids and not some drunken man, but still...puke is puke. :D And I loved Edward's message, that was cute. :) I'm curious to see why Rosalie is back. With her crying and wanting to see Sam, I'm anxious to find out if maybe her being back is a good thing, or if it's bad. Oh, and Jasper...he's very sweet. :) I love that he wants to make Alice happy and protect her. That's so good. :) And her ex is James, huh? Interesting... I can't wait to find out more about that. :D

Great job, as always. I loved this! :)
FrustratedLawStudent chapter 12 . 7/14/2012
Brilliant so far :) :)
Guest chapter 12 . 7/13/2012
love, love, love this story - please keep it coming!
jansails chapter 12 . 7/13/2012
What a day!
Whew- Bella is a miracle worker so far.
I bet Bella can't believe how renting the Pink House would come with all this baggaqge ;)
jansails/jan2
crazy-chick-4life chapter 12 . 7/13/2012
Love it
MaryKitty chapter 12 . 7/13/2012
Oh. Fuck. Rose is in deeeeeeep trouble
Guest chapter 12 . 7/13/2012
rose can go fly a kite
KristineM chapter 12 . 7/13/2012
Stupid Emmett and Jacob! Poor Alice...she needs to see someone so she can deal with everything that happened to her. What in to world is Rosalie doing here? I look forward to hearing what Bella has to say. Great chapter! Thanks so much!
2,015 | « Prev Page 1 .. 102 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 122 .. Last Next »