Reviews for The Little Pink House
emeraldeyes412 chapter 12 . 7/15/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY!
Irish Charm chapter 12 . 7/15/2012
Yeah. I hope Bella rips her a new asshole.
twisample14 chapter 12 . 7/15/2012
Uh-oh! I wonder what the story is between Emmett and Rose. The beginning of the chapter was awesome! Did someone catch you learning Annie & Matt's dance? Shake that bootie! LOL
Loved1901 chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
Just started to read your story after scanning random ones on this site. I have to say that you had me laughing out loud when Emmett and Edward were spelling out the cuss words. Seriously, that was really funny. I'm reading at work too, but thankfully I was working on the desk tonight instead of in the patients rooms. Thanks for the laughs and utter cuteness of Annie and Matt.
sweetmahogany chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
OMG, I never laughed so much in reference to children! Annie, referencing Sam as, "boy" is so what my youngest daughter does to her friends. She's always, "Mom, that boy this, that boy that or when is the boy coming over to play." Lol! She doesn't do that with girls though. For some reason, she remembers their names.

I'm truly enjoying reading your story. It was rec'd on Facebook by Beegurl13 and I just had to check it out. I like your character portrayals and I can't wait to read more!

Kesha Michele
cruiz107 chapter 12 . 7/14/2012
Annie was so cute this chapter, but she is every chapter. My son has taken to grabbing and wiggling his butt, so the dancing was quite a familiar visual for me.

I hope Emmett demonstrates some redeeming qualities, because I hate not liking Emmett.

I'm holding out hope for Rosalie, too. I'm hoping there is more to the story than her running out on her kid b/c as a mother I hate imaging that.

Good chapter.
Lilypad10 chapter 12 . 7/14/2012
Beegrl sent me here and boy am I glad she did. Awesome story and I really love Annie and all her spunk! Fantastic story.
shyshy1016 chapter 12 . 7/14/2012
awww this chapter was really sad...
amberkey chapter 12 . 7/14/2012
Let her have it, Bella!
nurikat21 chapter 12 . 7/14/2012
Yay for the update! And what an update it is!

Could the day be any crazier? Oh yes it can! And I can't wait to hear what Bella has to say to Rosalie.

Can't believe Emmett proposed to Bella in his drunkenness. Also can't believe Edward's message on his phone.

Hilarity with the children! Love it!
twipotterlover2244 chapter 12 . 7/14/2012
I just read this for the first time. Pretty good story. Please update soon.
phoebelicious chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
loved the first chapter, looking forward to reading more
ReasonToBe chapter 12 . 7/14/2012
First off, I laughed so hard when you talked about the stripper pole. I have twins...boy and girl. Complete opposites. He has to be dressed...pants or shorts and definitely a shirt, but my daughter, she dont care one bit who sees her naked or just in her underwear. We often make jokes that she'll end up being a stripper. Too, too funny.
Now, about Rosalie...if she was red faced and looked like she'd been crying, maybe She's feeling regret.
beegurl13 chapter 12 . 7/14/2012
Oh my heck, girl...seriously, I love the way you write. :D This was all SO funny, and with the way you describe things I could TOTALLY see it all in my head! :D When Emmett threw up on Bella... :D Oh man, been there. :D Luckily it was my kids and not some drunken man, but still...puke is puke. :D And I loved Edward's message, that was cute. :) I'm curious to see why Rosalie is back. With her crying and wanting to see Sam, I'm anxious to find out if maybe her being back is a good thing, or if it's bad. Oh, and Jasper...he's very sweet. :) I love that he wants to make Alice happy and protect her. That's so good. :) And her ex is James, huh? Interesting... I can't wait to find out more about that. :D

Great job, as always. I loved this! :)
FrustratedLawStudent chapter 12 . 7/14/2012