Reviews for The Little Pink House
Edward's Baby Bella chapter 10 . 7/3/2012
Really? Who doesn't like chocolate? Lol I think Bella is weird for not liking chocolate lol. Oh lord is Jacob going to start trouble? I hope not because Bella don't need that drama right now
beegurl13 chapter 10 . 7/3/2012
Ah, cute chapter. :) I liked their date and I liked them talking to each other. :) I love that they both want more but are scared and nervous and hesitant. And I LOVED Edward asking if he could kiss Bella. :) So sweet. :)

And Jacob jogging by, huh? Interesting... :D
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 10 . 7/3/2012
Very nice!
dazzleglo chapter 10 . 7/3/2012
Love it, so sweet and funny, enjoyed every word.
LiLi82 chapter 10 . 7/3/2012
Love it
team rob chapter 10 . 7/3/2012
:) jacob down now to get rid of alec
MaryKitty chapter 10 . 7/3/2012
Awesome date!
twiaholic29 chapter 10 . 7/3/2012
Awww that was just so sweet. And everyone needs. Little sweet in their lives.
ellaryne chapter 10 . 7/3/2012
So sweet
twisample14 chapter 10 . 7/3/2012
Wow, they are so sweet together! I can see why you loved this chapter and I did too!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/3/2012
I think they made a big step in opening up to each other. I'm truly warming up to Edward. At first I thought he was going to be the typical big fish in a small pond playboy. There seems to be much more to him, although he is a little shallow. :) I also miss the kids in this chapter, but thanks for giving us a little bit of Annie with the paper crown and Edward's visit before the date.
Kgunter34 chapter 10 . 7/3/2012
Oh lawd, now we get dog drama. Great update.
Teaste chapter 10 . 7/3/2012
I am divorced for over 9 years and now engaged, but sadly never had the first date after the divorce. My fiance' and I were friends and it just naturally evolved from their, but never the first date. I think this is the perfect first date and it seems so sweet.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/3/2012
KristineM chapter 10 . 7/3/2012
Great chapter! Thanks so much!
2,015 | « Prev Page 1 .. 108 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 128 .. Last Next »