Reviews for The Little Pink House
Teaste chapter 10 . 7/3/2012
I am divorced for over 9 years and now engaged, but sadly never had the first date after the divorce. My fiance' and I were friends and it just naturally evolved from their, but never the first date. I think this is the perfect first date and it seems so sweet.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/3/2012
KristineM chapter 10 . 7/3/2012
Great chapter! Thanks so much!
twilightnaley19 chapter 10 . 7/3/2012
Great chapter. Cant wait to read more. Update soon!
twisample14 chapter 9 . 7/1/2012
I'm so glad she let Edward back in and I'm really, really worried about Aro & Alec. Bella's conversation and relationship with Jane was relly interesting to read. I have a relationship a bit like that so I think I understand the love/hate/respect/hate thing they've got going on!

Thanks for sharing this story stace!
twisample14 chapter 8 . 7/1/2012
My favorite chapter so far... those two kids are so much fun to read about! I love that Edward has discovered what he wants and I'm glad that Bella let him comfort her!
twisample14 chapter 7 . 7/1/2012
Wow... what a change in Edward in a short time. Can't wait for more!
twisample14 chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
Ok, I admit there at the end I was hoping Bella might deck Tanya or Irina... what kind of stupid bitches think people that read are all nerds... the illiterate kind I guess. Ok, sorry I got carried away maybe. I just take offense to people picking on kids so I'm glad you let Bella put them in their place with support from Edward and Emmett.

Yay - our first kiss! I LOVE the cheesy pick-up line too - cute!
twisample14 chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
Oh, I love this chapter. Poor little Annie, I hate that she is old enough to be affected by her father's shit. I love how Bella is still doing her best to be a good person and help other people (Alice) and live for her kids instead of letting a bad situation destroy her.

And oh... the possibilites of Edward and Emmett at war over our girl... I hope they all end up OK!
twilightnaley19 chapter 9 . 6/25/2012
Great chapter. I hope Bella doesn't have to give up the kids. Update soon!
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 9 . 6/25/2012
Love it!
ystrad chapter 9 . 6/24/2012
really enjoying this
Irish Charm chapter 9 . 6/23/2012
Poor Bella. I know what it feels like to be threatened that your ex will take your baby away. I am lucky that my ex is full of shit and there is no way a judge would ever take her from me, but the thought still kills me.

Oh and a side note Netflix has the orginal rainbow bright movie on stream. I had my daughter watch the real one with and was also amazed at how slutty they have made her.
acw1 chapter 9 . 6/23/2012
HockeyChick10 chapter 9 . 6/23/2012
Jane really is the spawn of Satan. Can't wait for Edward to wine and dine Bella.
2,033 | « Prev Page 1 .. 110 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 130 .. Last Next »