Reviews for The Little Pink House
dazzleglo chapter 9 . 6/22/2012
I loved the convo with Jane, lol. So glad she has a support system.
shyshy1016 chapter 9 . 6/22/2012
i yi yi poor bella this all must be so rough on her... it is horrible that alex and his family are the way they are... i hope jane and maria help her...
beegurl13 chapter 9 . 6/22/2012
Oh man, good chapter! :) I'm loving his! :D I love that Alec is jealous. I love that Jane called to warn Bella. I love that Edward's family is so worried about Bella. I love that Edward kept texting her and she just kept ignoring him and blowing him off. :D I love that Jason and Charlie are so determined to help Bella. I love that Edward showed up at her house, and that he has a plan for their evening together. :) I can't wait to see what happens with Aro and the kids and all. I think that would be the worst fear ever, as a mom. That someone like that would basically blackmail you into a horrible situation by saying they would take your children if you didn't do what they wanted. :( So sad for Bella, but hopefully she'll beat them. :)

Have a fun vacation!
cruiz107 chapter 9 . 6/22/2012
Before you mentioned that Bella and Jane had a twisted friendship, I thought there was something odd about their banter. It didn't seem so malicious. I'm glad she has someone on her side.
Kgunter34 chapter 9 . 6/22/2012
Great update.
cullenmeadow chapter 9 . 6/22/2012
Great chapter, thanks for update :)
KristineM chapter 9 . 6/22/2012
I'm glad Jane is on Bella's side. Stupid arrogant family. Edward did screw up, but I'm glad Bella forgave him. Great chapter! Thanks so much!
team rob chapter 9 . 6/22/2012

Have a great vacation. Sunscreen is your friend
Edward's Baby Bella chapter 9 . 6/22/2012
Wow that was some conversation Bella and Jane had lol. Ugh so is it because Edward answered the phone tgat brought this all on or was it in the works already? The Cullens aint gonna let Alec and Aro take the kids if they have to you know that they wiol hire the best lawyers to help Bella and her lawyer
Irish Charm chapter 8 . 6/21/2012
Edward really is sweet. I'm so glad that he was there for Bella and the kids.
nurikat21 chapter 8 . 6/21/2012
Love it!

Best comedic scene ever in the bathroom. And yes, the inmates are running things but that's what makes it so funny.

Can't wait for more!
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 8 . 6/21/2012
I like how your Edward stepped up to the plate!
TJE chapter 8 . 6/20/2012
I am a sucker for swoon worthy Edwards... :D
HockeyChick10 chapter 8 . 6/20/2012
Alec is such a douche. Matt and Annie are still adorable :) Look at Edward being nice and sweet.
beegurl13 chapter 8 . 6/20/2012
Ohhhhhh...he really is a prince, huh? :) He's so sweet to her and with the kids. :) And Alec...wow, what a jerk! Her poor kids. :( I'm glad they have Edward there to be a good male influence for them. :)

This is really so good! I love it! :)
2,013 | « Prev Page 1 .. 110 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 130 .. Last Next »