Reviews for The Little Pink House
holz1313666 chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
This chapter was an overload of cuteness until Alec ruined it all!

I loved how Edward thought a rolling pin would be a sufficient weapon to protect the family with, and it's adorable how Annie bosses everyone about.
Vanquish13 chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
Love this.
cullenmeadow chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
Yummy Edward :)
LiLi82 chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
love it
mimimgr chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
ah, he really is such a good guy
amwine chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
Alec is so horrible! Does it make him feel better to treat Bella like that and say those horrible things to her? I hope Edward can show her what a wonderful person she is. They need Edward as much as he needs them! Great job...thanks!
MDtwiwriter chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
Ok, this is the chapter where I fall in love with Edward. He is also my prince.

I also adore Annie with one line telling Bella to be nice to the prince because he is pretty. That is how I feel about Rob. He is too pretty to have people be mean to him. :) Alec is a huge, huge, enormous ass. I am on the edge of hating him. Let's look beyond the nastiness that came out of his mouth to and about Bella. His dismissal of his children is inexcusable. Thanks for the update.
woosh48 chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
The craziness makes me laugh. Alec is a jerk!
dont1855 chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
SO all Edward needs to do is go get EM and Jasper cause you know Alec doesn't play fair and KICK HIS ASS
Kgunter34 chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
Those kids crackme up. Get caller ID and don't answer the phone. Great chapter.
twisagafan chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
nice! update soon. hate alec.
KristineM chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
Love Edward...Bella and her little family have made a huge impact on his life. Wow her ex is a piece of work. Maybe he'll meet his demise somewhere over the Atlantic while flying to Paris. Great chapter! Thanks so much!
shyshy1016 chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
wow... alec is a piece of work... i feel so so bad for bella... no wonder why they have self esteem issues... that asshole broke both her and annie and was working on poor little matty... i hope he suffers for what he has done!
brittany08forever chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
this is so cute :)
DreamofRob10 chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
We always called a crib or playpen a cage, also. And I do the same with the wrinkly laundry. Hate ironing! And dishes, mopping, name it...its disliked.
2,007 | « Prev Page 1 .. 111 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 131 .. Last Next »