Reviews for The Little Pink House
Irish Charm chapter 9 . 6/23/2012
Poor Bella. I know what it feels like to be threatened that your ex will take your baby away. I am lucky that my ex is full of shit and there is no way a judge would ever take her from me, but the thought still kills me.

Oh and a side note Netflix has the orginal rainbow bright movie on stream. I had my daughter watch the real one with and was also amazed at how slutty they have made her.
acw1 chapter 9 . 6/23/2012
HockeyChick10 chapter 9 . 6/23/2012
Jane really is the spawn of Satan. Can't wait for Edward to wine and dine Bella.
jansails chapter 9 . 6/22/2012
Ok, Bella grow up HE LEFT YOU A NOTE & he had a hospital emergency.

Bella disappointed the hell out of me with her behavior, boy was it b*tchy.

Hope she realizes some of that may have been spillover from the Volturi issue & apologizes to Edward for it.

jansails/jan2
TJE chapter 9 . 6/22/2012
Aw. :) I like the twists.

Maybe it was because I was being interrupted by the kidlets, but I want certain who "the idiot" was. My first thought was Edward, but then I thought maybe Alec. And at one point I thought maybe Emmett. Maybe clarify that before the first txt.

Oh what happened to that email? ;) have a great vacation
MaryKitty chapter 9 . 6/22/2012
Shit shit shit. Alec is way worse than I thought. Funck. I loved the update. So much humor. The kids and the text messages kill me! Cant wait for more
lettywilson chapter 9 . 6/22/2012
Loved the back and forth conversation between bella and Jane! Also liked the ending with Edward showing up... Love how Annie makes everybody some type of fairytale character. She is a smart girl...
MDtwiwriter chapter 9 . 6/22/2012
The texts were really good. I adore snarky Bella especially with Edward because he needs to be kept on his toes. Guess what? I really like Jane. She is so odd that she is interesting, plus I can just see her and Annie together. There is such a nastiness to Alec that I don't want him any where near his children. It is also pretty obvious that Aro is worst than his son. So, I loved the update. Please enjoy you vacation!
dazzleglo chapter 9 . 6/22/2012
I loved the convo with Jane, lol. So glad she has a support system.
shyshy1016 chapter 9 . 6/22/2012
i yi yi poor bella this all must be so rough on her... it is horrible that alex and his family are the way they are... i hope jane and maria help her...
beegurl13 chapter 9 . 6/22/2012
Oh man, good chapter! :) I'm loving his! :D I love that Alec is jealous. I love that Jane called to warn Bella. I love that Edward's family is so worried about Bella. I love that Edward kept texting her and she just kept ignoring him and blowing him off. :D I love that Jason and Charlie are so determined to help Bella. I love that Edward showed up at her house, and that he has a plan for their evening together. :) I can't wait to see what happens with Aro and the kids and all. I think that would be the worst fear ever, as a mom. That someone like that would basically blackmail you into a horrible situation by saying they would take your children if you didn't do what they wanted. :( So sad for Bella, but hopefully she'll beat them. :)

Have a fun vacation!
cruiz107 chapter 9 . 6/22/2012
Before you mentioned that Bella and Jane had a twisted friendship, I thought there was something odd about their banter. It didn't seem so malicious. I'm glad she has someone on her side.
Kgunter34 chapter 9 . 6/22/2012
Great update.
cullenmeadow chapter 9 . 6/22/2012
Great chapter, thanks for update :)
KristineM chapter 9 . 6/22/2012
I'm glad Jane is on Bella's side. Stupid arrogant family. Edward did screw up, but I'm glad Bella forgave him. Great chapter! Thanks so much!
2,036 | « Prev Page 1 .. 111 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 131 .. Last Next »