Reviews for The Little Pink House
beegurl13 chapter 8 . 6/20/2012
Ohhhhhh...he really is a prince, huh? :) He's so sweet to her and with the kids. :) And Alec...wow, what a jerk! Her poor kids. :( I'm glad they have Edward there to be a good male influence for them. :)

This is really so good! I love it! :)
darkinque chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
Awe, okay I may be able to say that I am starting to like Edward. I just kept thinking he was going to crush her eventually. But he seems to truly care about her and her children, I sure do hope he can be the man she needs.

I have to say that I have never laughed so hard as I did for the bathtub scene. It was priceless, and Bella's thoughts about the 'inmates running the asylum'... perfect. Excellent chapter.
jansails chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
Adventures in kiddieland were hilarious, poor Bella gets scoped out & ratted out by Annie's sage observations, the bathtub scene was a gigglefest.

Alec is a vicious, manipulative, p*ss-poor father & drunk, Edward's a prince of course, & Annie comes through in the end.

jansails/jan2
jmrbear chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
I can't tell you how much I love this story. It's laugh out loud funny, heartwarming and incredibly sweet. I was trying to sneak a quick read of this chapter at the office today, bad idea... when I got to this line - 'Bella groaned as the realization that the inmates truly ran the asylum.' - I couldn't help it, I started snickering and had to head to the ladies room until I could stop laughing.

Thanks for sharing this with all of us.
Catie Jane chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
Love this story!
margot4454 chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
Dear Author,

I wish I had a set of cute stamps to stamp all over your story : "Sweet", "Lovely", "Romantic", " ", "Heartbreaking", "Hope", "Go to hell Alec" , "READ IT" ... In pink.

Waiting for the next chapter, thank you :)

margot
acw1 chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
holz1313666 chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
This chapter was an overload of cuteness until Alec ruined it all!

I loved how Edward thought a rolling pin would be a sufficient weapon to protect the family with, and it's adorable how Annie bosses everyone about.
Vanquish13 chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
Love this.
cullenmeadow chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
Yummy Edward :)
LiLi82 chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
love it
mimimgr chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
ah, he really is such a good guy
amwine chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
Alec is so horrible! Does it make him feel better to treat Bella like that and say those horrible things to her? I hope Edward can show her what a wonderful person she is. They need Edward as much as he needs them! Great job...thanks!
MDtwiwriter chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
Ok, this is the chapter where I fall in love with Edward. He is also my prince.

I also adore Annie with one line telling Bella to be nice to the prince because he is pretty. That is how I feel about Rob. He is too pretty to have people be mean to him. :) Alec is a huge, huge, enormous ass. I am on the edge of hating him. Let's look beyond the nastiness that came out of his mouth to and about Bella. His dismissal of his children is inexcusable. Thanks for the update.
woosh48 chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
The craziness makes me laugh. Alec is a jerk!
2,014 | « Prev Page 1 .. 111 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 131 .. Last Next »