Reviews for The Little Pink House
Kibachow chapter 34 . 9/15
Loved Jane and Bella relationship. Good story!
LAB1 chapter 23 . 8/1
This story is hilarious! Bella should teach Edward about bedtime story negotiations! The books are picked out before any reading starts! My 2 Yr olds don't quite get it yet, but their siblings all did by about 3 1/2. A precocious 5 Yr old is a joy and sanity breaker! My current one is about to put me in the nut house! But he decided to figure out how to read by himself, so that task is done. Love it when they do that!
timidvampire chapter 6 . 5/15
awwwwwwww x
timidvampire chapter 3 . 5/15
I hate Alec ... But I loved how Bella put the two bad boys on time out x
timidvampire chapter 2 . 5/15
oh my Annie is playing up! loved this
timidvampire chapter 1 . 5/15
this was a cracking opening chapter. LOVED it x
Crazy89 chapter 35 . 5/6
To say that this is a Romance and Drama, I'm going to have to disagree. this story should be under Romance and Humor, I love this story. I'm glad I gave it a try. loved it from start to end. I really had a good laugh with your story, first time I was really annoyed with Emmett and his actions. What can I say about Jane and Bella, love there weird relationship and love the name calling. This was new to me to read, where Alice is the weak one and not Bella. loved it great job writing this lovely story and sharing it with us, now I'm off to the sequel, can't wait to read that one.
“You are a terrible mother.”?! Duuude you don't say that without basis!
emmzac chapter 19 . 6/1/2015
Too funny... They all crack me up. LMAO
emmzac chapter 14 . 5/31/2015
I think Jane should be introduced to James and Kate let her have sine fun with the two of them.
And "I Love You" from Edward? That's big!
emmzac chapter 13 . 5/31/2015
You just can't not love Jane. She's a crazy fun loving bitch.
emmzac chapter 12 . 5/31/2015
Still loving the crazy that this is. It's fun, loving but pulls at your heart too. Bella with her gift I'm sure will reunite two lost halves.
Reading on ... Maybe just one more chapter before bed :-)
emmzac chapter 6 . 5/31/2015
By chapter six you have me hooked so reading in is not a problem at all. Loving the banter and Bellas alternate words for swearing. They all crack me up especially little Annie :-)
emmzac chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
Saw this posted on FB testers so started reading. I'm actually on chapter 12 now but felt guilty about the lack of reviews so came back. The first chapter made me continue so that was the first win :-)
winterhorses chapter 5 . 5/30/2015
I love how Annie calls Sam "the boy"! So cute. :)
2,030 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »