Reviews for The Little Pink House
emmzac chapter 6 . 5/31/2015
By chapter six you have me hooked so reading in is not a problem at all. Loving the banter and Bellas alternate words for swearing. They all crack me up especially little Annie :-)
emmzac chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
Saw this posted on FB testers so started reading. I'm actually on chapter 12 now but felt guilty about the lack of reviews so came back. The first chapter made me continue so that was the first win :-)
winterhorses chapter 5 . 5/30/2015
I love how Annie calls Sam "the boy"! So cute. :)
winterhorses chapter 4 . 5/30/2015
Nice of Bella to take Alice under her wing!
winterhorses chapter 3 . 5/30/2015
Good one, Matt! And so far, I'm still liking Emmett best, even though I feel a little sorry for Edward's sad attempt, lol.
Thanks! Rachel xxoo
winterhorses chapter 2 . 5/30/2015
Annie is adorable, and I'm really loving Emmett! He sounds like a great guy. Rachel xxoo
winterhorses chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
Aw, poor Bella!
annaharding chapter 35 . 5/24/2015
Really cute and funny story! I totally enjoyed it. Thanx for sharing your talent.
Now I'm off to read the sequel!
cecilia4059 chapter 6 . 4/20/2015
I guess it's not Bella's definition of a happy-night-out. I still think Emmett is the better choice at this point. I'm pretty stubborn.
cecilia4059 chapter 5 . 4/20/2015
Hey, since when Edward decided to woo Bella? He's trying to swipe Bella off her feet right under Emmett's nose. It's not fair and down right dirty.
cecilia4059 chapter 4 . 4/20/2015
Annie is a mini Bella no doubt.
cecilia4059 chapter 3 . 4/20/2015
Emmett and Edward were going to start a war over Bella. At this point, I vote for Emmett.
cecilia4059 chapter 8 . 4/20/2015
Edward was sly. He wiggled his way into Bella's family just like that. Where're Emmett and sweet Sam?
cecilia4059 chapter 2 . 4/20/2015
If it wasn't a B/E story I'd have thought Emmett and Bella were a good match. They were sweet together.
Novel's addict chapter 35 . 2/10/2015
Loved it and i wish that their will be more for annie and sam they would be an adorable couple
2,033 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »