Reviews for The Little Pink House
b3j02 chapter 7 . 1/16
You are right! Edward was adorable and wonderful this chapter! Did you go through a divorce? Or is your Annie just like that? Kids just have the personality they have. Often times for no reason and without previous traumatic experiences. My daughter can be nosy and bossy. My son exaggerates and tries to lie (he isn't very good at it). They have had a pretty good childhood... Don't know why they are the way they are.
b3j02 chapter 6 . 1/16
Oh snap! Prince Edward has some game! The evil villainesses were heinous! Glad Alice came out of her shell and that Emmett was wrong about Jasper it seems.
b3j02 chapter 5 . 1/16
It's sad that I can't pick a brother yet either? I want them all happy! Is it horrible that I want to start addressing folks the way Annie addresses Sam? Gah I LOVE this story!
b3j02 chapter 4 . 1/16
Oh Annie! She cracks me up!
b3j02 chapter 3 . 1/16
OH how I wish on a regular basis I could put adults in time outs! Great chapter! Kids! My son once pulled the neck of my shirt down in a supermarket when he was about 2 years old and exposed my bra! I was mortified! Poor Bella at least it was just a boobie grope and not full on exposure. I love Annie! She is funny. Bella's ex is a jackhole!
b3j02 chapter 2 . 1/16
Princes and Giants. Not bad little Annie. Not bad. LOL!
b3j02 chapter 1 . 1/16
Ohhh great start! I wish I could just sit here and read all of this right now!
NeeNee246 chapter 34 . 11/20/2014
It's over. It's really over? :'( I want more! I mean it! They have to have more to tell. :(
Anywhoooo...I LOVE THIS!(even though it ended)I really enjoyed reading this fantastic story! Thank you for sharing it with us! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 33 . 11/20/2014
PERFECT! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 32 . 11/20/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY! I may have already mentioned this. ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 31 . 11/20/2014
OH MY FREAKING GOD! WOW! THIS STORY IS SO AWESOME! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 30 . 11/20/2014
Well, holy craziness! Emmett is disturbing! lol I love this! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 29 . 11/20/2014
Fantastic! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 28 . 11/19/2014
Niether did I Jane! LMAO! This is so freaking perfect! :))
I LOVE THESE CHARACTERS!
NeeNee246 chapter 27 . 11/19/2014
I would like to say that they are in their own home Charlie! ;) And, oh Lordy Jesus what the hell is Maria doing there? I love this! :)
1,989 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »