Reviews for The Little Pink House
b3j02 chapter 15 . 1/17/2015
This gave me the frowns. I gotta read on :(
b3j02 chapter 14 . 1/17/2015
Poor , sweet Alice. How very sad. This was such a heartbreaking chàpter.
b3j02 chapter 13 . 1/17/2015
I kind of like that evil Jane. Chapter was fun!
b3j02 chapter 12 . 1/17/2015
Oh Bella, I hope your peace happens to come with a big can of whoop ass!
b3j02 chapter 11 . 1/17/2015
Oh little Annie! Love her! Lol! I hope Jane doesn't screw Bella over, even though she is evil.
b3j02 chapter 10 . 1/17/2015
What a lovely date! Very sweet!
b3j02 chapter 9 . 1/17/2015
He came back, I think that is important to to Bella too not just Annie.
kirenlocke chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
Ah shut up Edward!
b3j02 chapter 8 . 1/16/2015
Break my heart. That was a sad ending. The chapter up until then was lovely and fun! I loved seeing them become a a cohesive family unit. One phone call about shredded it. Glad Edward hung tough and isn't easily scared.
b3j02 chapter 7 . 1/16/2015
You are right! Edward was adorable and wonderful this chapter! Did you go through a divorce? Or is your Annie just like that? Kids just have the personality they have. Often times for no reason and without previous traumatic experiences. My daughter can be nosy and bossy. My son exaggerates and tries to lie (he isn't very good at it). They have had a pretty good childhood... Don't know why they are the way they are.
b3j02 chapter 6 . 1/16/2015
Oh snap! Prince Edward has some game! The evil villainesses were heinous! Glad Alice came out of her shell and that Emmett was wrong about Jasper it seems.
b3j02 chapter 5 . 1/16/2015
It's sad that I can't pick a brother yet either? I want them all happy! Is it horrible that I want to start addressing folks the way Annie addresses Sam? Gah I LOVE this story!
b3j02 chapter 4 . 1/16/2015
Oh Annie! She cracks me up!
b3j02 chapter 3 . 1/16/2015
OH how I wish on a regular basis I could put adults in time outs! Great chapter! Kids! My son once pulled the neck of my shirt down in a supermarket when he was about 2 years old and exposed my bra! I was mortified! Poor Bella at least it was just a boobie grope and not full on exposure. I love Annie! She is funny. Bella's ex is a jackhole!
b3j02 chapter 2 . 1/16/2015
Princes and Giants. Not bad little Annie. Not bad. LOL!
2,013 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »