Reviews for The Little Pink House
QueenGB chapter 14 . 10/17/2016
I can't believe Esme is not more in tune with her daughter. Thank god Jasper and Bella pay attention the Cullen's are clueless. And what's with Edward befriending a cheating skank. Confuse me? At least it ended on a higher note note I hope Bella calls him on his shit this chapter.
QueenGB chapter 13 . 10/17/2016
I am a Voracious reader and I plow through multiple books and fic's but I find myself slowing down to enjoy and savor the crazy beautiful. ;-)
QueenGB chapter 12 . 10/17/2016
Emmett is a mess. So James hurt Alice there's a switch. I hope she opens up to Jasper or Bella but at least they make her feel safe and smile. Is she in high school? It's like you have given them all this unique little world and language I love it!
QueenGB chapter 11 . 10/17/2016
You are so fudging witty. I love the way you write these guys. See Jacob...creepy! ;-)
QueenGB chapter 10 . 10/17/2016
Way to make it up to her Edward *claps hands*. Honesty and romance those are good choices my dear. See Jacob is a creeper.
QueenGB chapter 9 . 10/17/2016
So Alec is ruled by daddy. He likes bims but married Bella to appease daddy? Aro is Aro. Jane is creepy awesome. Charlie is cool dad. Emmett is gone from the game. Dr. Black is creeptacular. Edward is making up for his mistake. Annie is amazing. Excellent chapter.
QueenGB chapter 8 . 10/17/2016
Oh my goodness how I love these four so much! Thank god Emmett acted out because I think he saw Bella as a settlement and potential mommy for his son. Clearly after douchenozzle Alec she deserves to be queen. Poor Alice and sweet Jasper what's the story there? And is Carlise a colossal ass in this story?
Kibachow chapter 34 . 9/15/2016
Loved Jane and Bella relationship. Good story!
LAB1 chapter 23 . 8/1/2016
This story is hilarious! Bella should teach Edward about bedtime story negotiations! The books are picked out before any reading starts! My 2 Yr olds don't quite get it yet, but their siblings all did by about 3 1/2. A precocious 5 Yr old is a joy and sanity breaker! My current one is about to put me in the nut house! But he decided to figure out how to read by himself, so that task is done. Love it when they do that!
timidvampire chapter 6 . 5/15/2016
awwwwwwww x
timidvampire chapter 3 . 5/15/2016
I hate Alec ... But I loved how Bella put the two bad boys on time out x
timidvampire chapter 2 . 5/15/2016
oh my Annie is playing up! loved this
timidvampire chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
this was a cracking opening chapter. LOVED it x
Crazy89 chapter 35 . 5/6/2016
To say that this is a Romance and Drama, I'm going to have to disagree. this story should be under Romance and Humor, I love this story. I'm glad I gave it a try. loved it from start to end. I really had a good laugh with your story, first time I was really annoyed with Emmett and his actions. What can I say about Jane and Bella, love there weird relationship and love the name calling. This was new to me to read, where Alice is the weak one and not Bella. loved it great job writing this lovely story and sharing it with us, now I'm off to the sequel, can't wait to read that one.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
“You are a terrible mother.”?! Duuude you don't say that without basis!
2,067 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »