Reviews for The Little Pink House
sballLuvr5 chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
Way to go Edward! So something happened to Edward as well, or maybe it's related to what happened to Alice. Great chapter :)
sballLuvr5 chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
Uh oh Edward's stepping up his game lol. I wonder what happened to Alice. I feel so bad for her. Great chapter :)
sballLuvr5 chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
Oh I wonder what Alice's story is. Was she sexually assaulted? Great chapter :)
sballLuvr5 chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
Wow Alec is a real piece of shit. I'm starting to root for Edward now :) sorry Emmett. Great chapter!
sballLuvr5 chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Woah am I actually rooting for Emmett? Lol Annie seems so adorable and it makes me want to punch Alec right in the face. Great chapter :)
sballLuvr5 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Just starting this and it sounds great so far! I feel so bad for Bella's kids since it seems their dad is an utter douchebag. I'll wait to form an opinion on Edward lol. Off to read more :)
mimimgr chapter 18 . 8/22/2012
Annie is just so darn cute... and Sam and Matty too ;)
HockeyChick10 chapter 18 . 8/21/2012
Love the kids!
janshanr chapter 18 . 8/20/2012
If you replace this, we won't be able to review again. You should leave it.
akjamma chapter 18 . 8/20/2012
Loved this!
Irish Charm chapter 18 . 8/20/2012
Well at least it was only popcorn. It could of been worse. Cotton Candy anyone?
thepinktabby chapter 18 . 8/20/2012
Lmao! I love the bone comment and the fact bella was weilding plasticware. Thanks for the giggle.
twiaholic29 chapter 17 . 8/20/2012
What? Omg, he'll of a way to end it. I think its Alec. I'm just concerned on how big of an effort he is going to make on trying to get the kids back.
TMart37 chapter 18 . 8/20/2012
These kids are great! lol
Holidai chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
Bella's house seems chaotic but full of love, always. :)

I love your Edward, he is so out of his element in this chapter but he is trying. Bumbling and a bit awkward but trying. ;)

The time-out was delightful.

I'm curious, I know things change in later chapters - Ali moving in with Bella - but do Ali and Edward live at home with Carlisle and Esme?
2,066 | « Prev Page 1 .. 83 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 103 .. Last Next »