Reviews for The Little Pink House
Holidai chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
Bella's house seems chaotic but full of love, always. :)

I love your Edward, he is so out of his element in this chapter but he is trying. Bumbling and a bit awkward but trying. ;)

The time-out was delightful.

I'm curious, I know things change in later chapters - Ali moving in with Bella - but do Ali and Edward live at home with Carlisle and Esme?
jansailsyahoo.com chapter 18 . 8/20/2012
Oh the draw of elephant poop & popcorn someone esle made.
jansails/jan2
Guest chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
Funny. I love it!
shyshy1016 chapter 18 . 8/20/2012
i love annie! she is so awesome lol
LiLi82 chapter 18 . 8/20/2012
love it
cruiz107 chapter 18 . 8/20/2012
This was adorable. The poop scene made me smile like a loon. My son looked at me weird.

I still don't get how Emmett has not backed off yet. This makes me further believe that my earlier guess of Emmett being the one looking thru the window.
twilightnaley19 chapter 18 . 8/20/2012
Great outtake. It was good hearing things from Annie's view.
crazy-chick-4life chapter 18 . 8/20/2012
Love it
beegurl13 chapter 18 . 8/20/2012
Ahhhhh, so cute! :D I love that Edward said Bella was his wife, and that Annie started to call him out on it. :D And I love that he bought her and Sam popcorn, and that Bella kissed him for it. :) So sweet. :D
Holidai chapter 18 . 8/20/2012
I loved this outtake!

Edward at least takes his cues from Bella well. He tends to (not always, obviously) listen when she says no. Bella grumping over the kids being given food they weren't allowed was kinda cute. I love the zoo employees thoughts, the woman obviously needs a day off. Though it was kinda mean that she called Bella a shrew. ;) I love Edward buying the popcorn anyways. Though I think Emmett would regret buying ice cream if the children are prone to hyperness. Then again, walking around all day would do alot to alleviate extra energy.

Anyways, if my rambling didn't say it clearly - great update!

Btw, I love that Edward didn't flirt or consider the zoo decent's offer. Your Edward is really kinda awesome.
cullenmeadow chapter 18 . 8/20/2012
Cute :)
lyricalgirl0521 chapter 18 . 8/20/2012
awww edward!
nurikat21 chapter 18 . 8/20/2012
Cuteness!
dazzleglo chapter 18 . 8/20/2012
Lmao, they're getting their hea!
TwimomJen chapter 18 . 8/20/2012
Ahhh, loved this outtake! THANK YOU!

Jen :))