Reviews for The Little Pink House
Oooooh shit.
crazy-chick-4life chapter 16 . 8/10/2012
Love it
evilnat chapter 16 . 8/9/2012
Oh no! I have been waiting for him to reappear. Hope Edward is around to protect her. I think Alec isn't going to leave without a fight.

Carlisle isn't my favorite person. Hea seriously got no idea has he? It's like he doesn't pay any attention.

I actually liked Jane this chapter. You made me realize she isn't just a crazy. Haha

Thanks mate!
Xx
jansails chapter 16 . 8/9/2012
What a pow-wow!
Bella's quickly becoming the glue in all their lives.
Wish Jane had that ability her to render Alec in a painful hell.
jansails/jan2
darcy13 chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
Oh no. Aro's PI's are taking photos for sure!
jansails chapter 15 . 8/9/2012
Horrendous night.
jansails/jan2
Irish Charm chapter 16 . 8/9/2012
God now not only do they have to get rid of James but now they have to get rid of Alec two. I hope Charlie can find a place big enough to bury two bodies. A wise man once told me you had to dig at least 8 feet. Because the Feds only dig 6.
Irish Charm chapter 15 . 8/9/2012
Thank god Edward came to his senses.
ronnilynn16 chapter 16 . 8/9/2012
This is getting so good! I don't like Rose at all, but I really like Jane too bad her an Emmett couldn't get together :)
cruiz107 chapter 16 . 8/9/2012
I think this may be my favorite chapter so far. I loved Jane's insight and never thought that she may be in love with Bella. Makes a lot of sense, though.

Alice was great in this chapter;finally standing up to her parents. Carlisle seemed like a shmuck early on, but I'm not sure about Esme, either. In my opinion, she needs to be stronger for Alice, or at least stand up to Carlisle for being so nasty.

Gotta cut the review short, but again, great chapter.
lyricalgirl0521 chapter 16 . 8/9/2012
"Hellsie Bellsie, can I get an Amen?"

I really like Jane
MaryKitty chapter 16 . 8/9/2012
Ohhhhhhhhh fuck fuck fuck fuck. This is just not good. Did Alec and Rose come together or seperate. I couldn't figure that out?
LiLi82 chapter 16 . 8/9/2012
love it
Kerry Hale chapter 16 . 8/9/2012
Oh shit. I love your Jane.
1,989 | « Prev Page 1 .. 84 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 104 .. Last Next »