Reviews for The Little Pink House
mrsricci chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
I love these children!
apk1980 chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
Oh God, I always hate Tanya.
apk1980 chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
Oh my.
I love this so far. I'm excited that this is an Edward/Bella listing, but I'm such an Emmett fan, in general, that I hope he doesn't get hurt or turn into an asshole. I can't wait to see how this goes.
Tiakie chapter 16 . 8/14/2012
Just fabulous - couldn't stop laughing!
ebayaddict chapter 16 . 8/13/2012
OMG! Where do you come up with this stuff! It cracks me up. And mixed in with such heavy subject matter. Awesome story! Please update soon! Poor Alice needs help quick.
ebayaddict chapter 13 . 8/13/2012
There guys are too funny! And sickly twisted! Luv it!
I'mNotintheMoodAnymoreSorry chapter 16 . 8/12/2012
EEE! IT"S ALEC! AHH! JAMES IS GOING TO DO SOMETHING BAAAD! That's three A's, that means it's bad to the max!
I'mNotintheMoodAnymoreSorry chapter 13 . 8/12/2012
Yay! I was looking forward to Jane's arrival. Also, I'm kind of hoping that Emmett and Jane get together. They would be a cute couple, minus the whole part where Jane is a psycho gold digger...
I'mNotintheMoodAnymoreSorry chapter 10 . 8/12/2012
Wasn't Bella supposed to tell Edward about the whole Alec mess and his shenanigans?
I'mNotintheMoodAnymoreSorry chapter 7 . 8/12/2012
Aww! I can make a mean Kraft macaroni too!
I'mNotintheMoodAnymoreSorry chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
I imagine Sam looking like a little boy from the movie Bridesmaids. He's on the unrated version and says some pretty odd things...Totally random, I know...
twisample14 chapter 16 . 8/10/2012
Well when I started reading the chapter I was thinking shit had hit the fan... then Alec showed up.. OMFG! This family is facing a ton of drama - coming at them from all sides!

I am really interested to see how Annie & Matt react to seeing Alec, after having spent time with Prince Edward who is affection and hands-on with them.
darcy13 chapter 16 . 8/10/2012
Oh no. Alec is back in town.

I'm shocked by this, by can I just say, I love Jane. She's awesome.

Your story is fantastic. I laugh out loud. Giggle uncontrollably. The humor is wacky, weird, and WONDERFUL!

Your characters are compelling and real and so unique.

A truly fresh, original tale to read. Thank you so much. Can't wait to see how it unfolds.
nurikat21 chapter 16 . 8/10/2012
Disappointed in Carlisle and Esme. They don't seem to have it together to deal with all this but at least Bella and Charlie can keep them all together.

Not too surprised by Jane's feelings for Bella but at least she understands the love between Bella and Edward.

Can't wait to read more. I want Alec to disappear quickly :)
akjamma chapter 16 . 8/10/2012