Reviews for The Little Pink House
jansails chapter 15 . 8/9/2012
Horrendous night.
jansails/jan2
Irish Charm chapter 16 . 8/9/2012
God now not only do they have to get rid of James but now they have to get rid of Alec two. I hope Charlie can find a place big enough to bury two bodies. A wise man once told me you had to dig at least 8 feet. Because the Feds only dig 6.
Irish Charm chapter 15 . 8/9/2012
Thank god Edward came to his senses.
ronnilynn16 chapter 16 . 8/9/2012
This is getting so good! I don't like Rose at all, but I really like Jane too bad her an Emmett couldn't get together :)
cruiz107 chapter 16 . 8/9/2012
I think this may be my favorite chapter so far. I loved Jane's insight and never thought that she may be in love with Bella. Makes a lot of sense, though.

Alice was great in this chapter;finally standing up to her parents. Carlisle seemed like a shmuck early on, but I'm not sure about Esme, either. In my opinion, she needs to be stronger for Alice, or at least stand up to Carlisle for being so nasty.

Gotta cut the review short, but again, great chapter.
lyricalgirl0521 chapter 16 . 8/9/2012
"Hellsie Bellsie, can I get an Amen?"

I really like Jane
MaryKitty chapter 16 . 8/9/2012
Ohhhhhhhhh fuck fuck fuck fuck. This is just not good. Did Alec and Rose come together or seperate. I couldn't figure that out?
LiLi82 chapter 16 . 8/9/2012
love it
Kerry Hale chapter 16 . 8/9/2012
Oh shit. I love your Jane.
BlueStripper chapter 16 . 8/9/2012
Oh good. Jane gets to deal with two asses.
majose chapter 16 . 8/9/2012
Oh! Alec is in town...perhaps he could join Rosalie on their way out of there
shyshy1016 chapter 16 . 8/9/2012
oh boy... be one hell of a scene once bella finds out that alec is there... this isnt good! not good at all! not only do they need to deal with james and rose but now alec too... god bella just doesnt get a break... poor bella
Lilypad10 chapter 16 . 8/9/2012
Oh crap! What the does he want now? Bella has way crap on her plate to be bothered by Alec!
Holidai chapter 16 . 8/9/2012
Wow, the Cullen parents are basket cases. I get the feeling they got off-track a long time ago and just never found their way back.

It looks like Alice finding her strength. She does have a good support network and her group is growing. Still she found it within herself and that's most important.

I do hope they have fun at the zoo.

I loved the way we got to learn a bit more about Jane, she's really rather awesome.

I'm going to sound like a meanie but I kinda hope Alec and Rose get drunk and marry each other. Meh, he may have a ton of money but I suspect Bella and her kids will prevail!
mimimgr chapter 16 . 8/9/2012
oh boy, daddy is back...
2,013 | « Prev Page 1 .. 86 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 106 .. Last Next »