Reviews for The Little Pink House
MaryKitty chapter 16 . 8/9/2012
Ohhhhhhhhh fuck fuck fuck fuck. This is just not good. Did Alec and Rose come together or seperate. I couldn't figure that out?
LiLi82 chapter 16 . 8/9/2012
love it
Kerry Hale chapter 16 . 8/9/2012
Oh shit. I love your Jane.
BlueStripper chapter 16 . 8/9/2012
Oh good. Jane gets to deal with two asses.
majose chapter 16 . 8/9/2012
Oh! Alec is in town...perhaps he could join Rosalie on their way out of there
shyshy1016 chapter 16 . 8/9/2012
oh boy... be one hell of a scene once bella finds out that alec is there... this isnt good! not good at all! not only do they need to deal with james and rose but now alec too... god bella just doesnt get a break... poor bella
Lilypad10 chapter 16 . 8/9/2012
Oh crap! What the does he want now? Bella has way crap on her plate to be bothered by Alec!
Holidai chapter 16 . 8/9/2012
Wow, the Cullen parents are basket cases. I get the feeling they got off-track a long time ago and just never found their way back.

It looks like Alice finding her strength. She does have a good support network and her group is growing. Still she found it within herself and that's most important.

I do hope they have fun at the zoo.

I loved the way we got to learn a bit more about Jane, she's really rather awesome.

I'm going to sound like a meanie but I kinda hope Alec and Rose get drunk and marry each other. Meh, he may have a ton of money but I suspect Bella and her kids will prevail!
mimimgr chapter 16 . 8/9/2012
oh boy, daddy is back...
MDtwiwriter chapter 16 . 8/9/2012
Oh S***! I hate both James and Alec for the same reasons...they are evil. I however love Jane. She uses her evil for good. I hope Edward can man up a bit more to help handle Alec because so far Bella seems to have all the balls in that relationship.

I know all children love their parents no matter how neglectful they are. I don't want to see my favorite kids in this story hurt by a hateful father. At some point Alec must have been different because Bella fell in love with him and had two children. What happened to him?

My idea for James is to set a trap for him with Jane as the bait then turn the tables and give Alice a little payback. Ultimately, Alice needs to press charges against him which will send him to jail and ruin his career. Kate just needs to get her a** kicked and sent packing.
beegurl13 chapter 16 . 8/9/2012
Oh boy...Rosalie AND Alec, in addition to Crazy James. Dang, this is turning into a major crapfest! :D Poor Bella, and Alice, and Emmett, and Sam... :D I love it! :D I can't wait to see what you have planned next!

Though, if I'm being honest, I was REALLY hoping my guess of Emmett bending Jane over the sofa would come true. I guess there's still time... :D
mstre11 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Looks good so far.:)
nursedoublek chapter 16 . 8/9/2012
Holy muffins...shizz is about to get real! Lol. I love this story!
janiedoe12 chapter 16 . 8/9/2012
I so hope that crazy Jane lets the Red Witch have it! Not surprised to see Rosalie working with Alec.

I love the way Annie talks, especially when she calls Sam "boy" and speaks for him. So cute.

How typical of the Carlisle to be such an ass to Alice, I hope Bella and the rest of the crew serve him some humble pie and knock him off of his high horse!
janshanr chapter 16 . 8/9/2012
Damn, are they having an Asshole's Convention in Forks?
2,007 | « Prev Page 1 .. 86 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 106 .. Last Next »