Reviews for New Beginnings
YAY! No abandonment of de story! :D
Purest of the Hearts chapter 11 . 12/8/2013
BEAT HES ASS, CHELL!
Purest of the Hearts chapter 10 . 12/8/2013
Oh noes! Caroline was actually a clone/robot and Chell forgot her Companion Cube!
Purest of the Hearts chapter 9 . 12/7/2013
Oh, core. They aren't building an A.I too, right?
Purest of the Hearts chapter 8 . 12/7/2013
It seems like Chell is warming up to Black Mesa. Wonder if Companion Cube agrees.
Purest of the Hearts chapter 6 . 12/7/2013
...e-e Is you Caroline? I'm completely confused
Purest of the Hearts chapter 5 . 12/7/2013
YAY! We goin' by da Chell-is-Cave-Johnson-and-GLaDOS/Caroline's-daughter Theory! I posted my version of the theory on my page :D It just makes sense.
Purest of the Hearts chapter 4 . 12/7/2013
Do you mean the Black Mesa symbol? Why didn't you say "A black circle with what looked like half a square one the inside of the half of the circle"? It would be less confusing ; I had to think about GLaDOS's 'joke' in "Still Alive"

"How about Black Mesa?
THAT WAS A JOKE. (Haha!) FAT CHANCE."

Wouldn't be shocked if Chell remembers that line if she heard the song X3
Purest of the Hearts chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
Chell is so dependent on GLaDOS and Aperture Science. She's so clueless and almost helpless
Purest of the Hearts chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
Chell is not independent •—•… She and Companion Cube are gonna have a hard time
Purest of the Hearts chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
This sounds good :3 Me? I'm beginning to believe the Chell is dead (when GLaDOS released her) theory. It sounds reasonable and understandable Owo I will ignore my theory thoughts and focus on the evidence thoughts. Evidence Thoughts revolve around Chell being alive
Samsonkeezo chapter 12 . 5/27/2013
Wow... I'm glad that you won't give up on the story! Thanks for great entertainment!
Blue chapter 12 . 5/24/2013
Thank god you started writing again! I love this story and I was worried you wouldn't continue it! Thank you so much! I love the attitude you give the seemingly emotionless Chell. And I love how well you write the cube's parts. Please continue!
Blue Cubeywolf
demon chapter 11 . 1/18/2013
Great fic. Hoping for more chapters.
AureliaShell chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
HOLLEEEE SSHHHEEEEEETT. AMAZING START TO THE FANFIC.