Reviews for Breathe
ccase13 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Sam definately needs to see his Dad's ghost with Bobby gone for good and Dean and Castiel in Purgatory.
Dizzo chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
This is such a moving piece of work, I can see Sam needing some serious moral support under these circumstances.

So nice that he can accept that help from John.

x
mainegirlwrites chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Very sad and sweet...hope John is there often for him in Season 8! Best, mainegirlwrites
Spirit Burner AKA Chick Feed chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Heart rendering. Well written, very good.

Chick xx
schizo-nephalim chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Awww...so sweet! A little father/son moment is good for everyone, even if the father's a ghost now or if Sam's hallucinating him to make himself feel better. Either way, it's a moment Sam really needed right then, especially with all the emotional baggage he carries involving his dad. Wonderful scene!
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
This is GOOD stuff! Really love that John is the one comforting Sam. It's very bittersweet. :D

And I never got a mid-week challenge from E/O, just curious was this done through email?
emebalia chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
It was never stated where John went so yes, I can see him fight his way back to Sam when he needs him most. Lovely thought.

I'm currently on a catch-up marathon of Dexter, so this scene gives me goosebumps for a completely other reason ;)
Swellison chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Oh, I like this. Yes, Winchesters band together and I can so see John forcing his way back to Sam, to give Sam the support and resolve he's going to need to get Dean back. Thanks for the birthday drabble!

Sue
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Well, considering how much of John's blood, sweat, and tears have probably found their way into Baby, it makes sense that's where his spirit would be there.

Cute drabble. I can totally see John (with the benefits of his quest over and the whole being dead thing) now being the one to keep Sam calm when Dean's not there to do it.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Oh I love this. John coming back to give encouragement. I can see why Sam would think he's going nuts again though.
Woman of Letters chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Beautiful! Thank you.
TheYmp chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
It's nice to think John's looking out for them still!

It nicely carried on that look of fear when we last saw Sam.
Disasteriffic Kaz chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Aaaand you went and made me misty-eyed. This is beautiful and touching and I just adore it!