Reviews for The Darkness To My Light
Adele chapter 11 . 7/31
What kilgarah told Merlin has everything to do with Morgana as the bond makes her immortal and allows her no children
Cholo Palai chapter 1 . 9/21/2017
You had treated and wrote Morgana's character as though she's spawn of devil himself.
Seriously it's beyond annoying.
Morgana was not born monster you know just like Merlin never been an honest and truthful person.
I know Morgana has killed people and all but so did Merlin but I don't see you authors point that out.
Morgana always had been honest and straightforward atleast to Merlin.
But can you say the same for Merlin?
He was nothing but a liar from the beganning to the end.
His whole life was lies.
And those lies are the reason he lost everyone he loved.
and I honestly think he very well deserved that.
I don't know what to say,,the way you have wrote Morgana's character just made me disgust.
My whole mood is been ruin now.
I just have to get out and cool myself.
I'm sorry if my comment offend you.
But honestly after reading few chapters of this story I just couldn't hold back.
I just had to let you know what I think about the characters in this story.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/12/2017
Hmm, yes, I imagine smoking kids would be bad for you, as well as morally abhorrent.
:P intentional misreading is fun!

Just found this story, a smidge overdramatic for my tastes, but holy shit is Morgana hawt.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2017
As sooon as he said emrys i was screaming so much.I died of fangirling
Adele chapter 25 . 8/7/2017
I love the emotional magical physical bond Merlin and Morgana share as magic mates.
Adele chapter 25 . 8/7/2017
The only way you could improve this story is to allow them to get married and have many children. Currently what you are voicing is a philosophy that's really prevalent in California. The ramifications of this philosophy are truly tragic.
Chinaza837 chapter 12 . 8/5/2017
Love it
renee.dill.10 chapter 25 . 7/29/2017
Update
Guest chapter 25 . 6/4/2017
It's been a year :( please don't forget about us!
Bambibelle84 chapter 25 . 5/26/2017
Sexy. Lol. Always great to read Mergana smut. Always.

Well I guess I'll wait patiently for your return.
Bambibelle84 chapter 24 . 5/26/2017
[Percival was staring at the floor apparently entranced with the stone work. Whereas Elyan had taken to inspecting the ceiling and all its marvels. Leon was attempting to remain Arthur's right hand man and was staring back at Merlin and Morgana, but Merlin could see the blush that was sporting his cheekbones. And Gwaine was grinning from ear to ear and making obscene hand gestures.]

I love Gwaine bahahaha.
Bambibelle84 chapter 23 . 5/26/2017
[My magic was begging to be released it needed her just like I did. I felt it buzz beneath my skin and I let it run through my body and felt my eyes glow golden gold. Morgana got the message and did the same, bringing her magic, our bond to the surface so that it shone golden in her eyes. I felt it then, our connection was complete. In this moment buried in her body I could hear every thought, feel every moment, taste every inch of her magic every part of her that longed to reach me. I knew she could feel the answering feelings in my own body.]

L
Bambibelle84 chapter 22 . 5/26/2017
['You've taken her innocence and her virtue you should make an honest woman out of her,' Arthur said.]

I really loved this dialogue between Arthur and Merlin.
Bambibelle84 chapter 20 . 5/26/2017
[The response was extraordinary, she let out a scream as my magic touched her and I could feel through our bond the intense pleasure she felt from my magic touch. I pushed magic into my lips too and followed the path my hands had taken to her breasts and gently licked the top of them. She groaned out her pleasure and arched her back into my lips.

'Merlin what are you doing?' she asked me confused not understanding the intense pleasure she was feeling which wasn't normal.]

SEXY. But then it goes to all cute and adorbs:

['Magic,' I replied cheekily, stopping my movements and raising my eyes to hers. 'That's cheating,' she scolded pathetically, trying to catch her breath. 'Not really, I'm just using the advantages of what our bond gives us,' I said.'That's a fancy way of putting cheating,' Morgana said smiling now.]

Adorbs I tell you.

['I'm not the only one who's beautiful, Merlin,' she said admiringly. 'I'm all yours,' I mimicked, and beamed when she laughed, I loved her laugh. 'Come on let's go see what King Pratt is up too,' I said and smiled again when she laughed and took my hand.]

Little moments like this are so beautiful and such a plus. I love that her laughter makes him smile.
Bambibelle84 chapter 21 . 5/26/2017
[Morgana moaned in satisfaction and thought that she definitely needed to make Merlin jealous a lot more often.]

She's a tease lol.