Reviews for Revelations, Reactions, and Other Temporal Ramblin

laughs
Boxerbee chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
XD Lol! That WOULD have been priceless XD

***

Just gonna suggest, that we need an Ianto death seeing as how he takes longer to die, and with jack pregnant and all, the long death timing would suck etc. We havent had an ianto death since we got the news.

But thats just a suggestion! :P it'll be great whatever you do!
Lynette Jones-Harkness chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
fantastic as all ways keep up the good work ;)
I love Janto chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
This is great. Very bad joke. What are Jack and Ianto going to do when Annabelle gets pregnant for real.
TWk1994 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
That was funny :) I would love to see what jack and Ianto would be like as grandparents. But great story :)
WickedForGood13 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
This was hilarious! I loved it :)
Lady of Kalam chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Oh oh oh. I am just dying. I read this during school and for the rest of the day I walked around with a maniacal smirk on my face for the rest of the day.
crazylove1980 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Cute! Andy was funny in this! I could just imagine the looks on Ianto and Jaxk's faces when he said that! Great job!
Eleanor Harkness-Jones chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I'm not sure whether to be relieved Annabelle's not pregnant, or angry Annabelle's not pregnant; that would have been really cool! I definitely loved this story though, and everyone's reaction was perfect! :)
PCJanto chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Awesome chapter and th joke Andy played on Jack and Ianto and their reaction was PRICELESS
Toraberushi Meriemu chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Ah Andy. Bless him, he's so adorable. I'm really glad you brought him into the story more. They should've done that in the original Torchwood. Question: Will Annabelle and Andy get married soon?
panicsatdiscos chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Oh, please, please, please write what Ianto does to Annabelle and Andy! Please! It could be so awesomely epic...

Lovely installation in one of my favorite AU's :) I always look forward to when the e-mail pops u p in my inbox telling me you've written more genius. And my e-mail alerts are working again, thankfully!

I'm really looking forward to another baby :) Are we going to see Gwen in the near or distant future? How will she react to the new child? How about Rhys? Will Andy and Annabelle be getting married at all soon? Will Ianto ever be pregnant?

Lots and lots of questions that will only be answered when you write more brilliance!