Reviews for Through The Haze
katesari chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
Good chapter! And Im looking forward to read about Gibbs finding out that they really are stuck in an elevator! Hihi! Hope to read more soon! Bye
dvd123 chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
The questions and answers were lovely. Tony and Ziva still have so much to talk about, and it's nice they got a bit of it here, so far. Can't wait to see Gibbs' reaction when he finds them.

Jimmy now has to step up, and I'm sure he'll do a dandy job.
jmsings chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
All is forgiven - thank you for writing and sharing your stories. I'm enjoying your take on the aftermath of the S9 finale. The q&a in the elevator was well done!

Looking forward to the next chapter!
ElSaTa chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
nice chapter hope to read more soon
NazChick chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
It's great to see a new chapter! I hope they get tony and Ziva out of the elevator with minimal problems. Can't wait for the next chapter!
18lzytwner chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
Another excellent chapter! Can't wait for more!
katesari chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
Very good chapter! Hope to read more soon! Bye
Robern chapter 4 . 6/23/2012
very well written, good job!
jeanpaulandsophieranier chapter 4 . 6/23/2012
Yesss an update! First off, I lived the twenty questions! Such a fun way to get them to answer tough questions! And that tattoo? Gahhh I died... How sweet of him and how believable too! The best part is that it isn't necessarily a romantic gesture. It could also be interpreted as a sign of a familial bond. And oh Palmer! He is just such a sweetheart! Looking forward to the next chapter!
dvd123 chapter 4 . 6/23/2012
You are very good at leaving little cliffhangers. xD

Tony having a tattoo was a surprise. I love Tony's nickname of 'ninja' for Ziva though. Much prefer it over 'sweetcheeks.'

Love it when Gibbs go soft and calls McGee or Tony by their first names, i.e. Tim :)
Ron's Sweetie chapter 4 . 6/23/2012
Great new chapter please update when you can
Frisbe Ninja chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
WWWWWWwwwwhhhhaaa! I cant wait for an update! Especially the one with Tony and Ziva! You are doing a great job!
Anonymous chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
Great Writing. Continue please
Zayz chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
Awww, Tony and Ziva. They were sweet in this chapter. Loved the story with the owl. Also - loved "On it, Boss" after Tim was told not to die. So perfect.

Loving this story. Sorry for the lack of details in this review, but I do, I love this, please continue ASAP!

-Zay
Burt00 chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
I have officially read this story twice now. Anxiously awaiting another chapter! I can't wait for an update. Amazing story!
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »