Reviews for Through The Haze
NazChick chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
i hope you continue! Everybody needs to make it out.
xoxonessie chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
MORE! there's more rigth?
jae-vous chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
welcome to the bandwagon! can't wait to see where your story goes - great start so far
The-Sun-Princess chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
This is off to a promising start. Can't wait to see how you write the rest.
Klecky chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Thank you for reminding us how dark, dirty and hard to breathe it would be in that explosion damaged building! Looking forward to more, you've got some good prose here.
ittybittyalissa chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Good start looking forward to more.
Zayz chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
There's going to be another chapter, right? RIGHT? Because you can't just leave us there. It's too depressing. It's too much. All of my finale feels are coming back like no other.

The writing was nicely done. I especially love the Abby/Gibbs dialogue because it felt pretty true to the characters, not silly or cliche or weird or anything. I could see Pauley and Mark saying those lines, it felt legit - which is a credit to you because dialogue in NCIS-land is really hard to get right. Kudos.

I'm going to put this on alert now, because I'm assuming there will be another chapter. Nice job on this one, though! Thanks for writing.

-Zay
marshmeg chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
NICOLE! OH my gosh! This is fantastic. I could see every bit of this happening! I laughed out loud at Abby being covered in Caf-Pow. Just perfect!

- Meg (probalicious)
stargatesg1973 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Summed that up pretty well in a nutshell. Hope to see more. Can't wait until Fall.

Michelle
Dilinzzo chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I LIKE.

It is really very well as an episode, maybe as a first episode of the season 10

I hope that ziva has nothing grave and Gibbs also but also McGee then Ducky.

As for Tony bah you know the TBC thus...

(sorry for my english, I'm a french)

Suite suite of course:-D
Person of Interest Ep.10 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
First Review!

Please write more,also, will this be McGiva?
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7