Reviews for Witchpuff Girls!
GrellsLilSecret chapter 6 . 4/22
I'm enjoying this story so far. This chapter was very funny and entertaining, but I like how you are meshing the two realities. I'm eager to see where it goes from here.
Shadow mistress chapter 6 . 4/4
Plz tell me you didn't abandon this. Buttercup is a gryffdore, she's brave and reckless while the Slytherins are the opposite of reckless. But when I read the parts w/ bc in Slytherin, they were so good that i didn't care. I don't usually LOL but I did for this story. I want to see how muggleborn (?) buttercup deals with her roommates. She should be friends with Tracey Davis since she is a halfblood.
Omigod this story was AWESOME. I hope you haven't quit it! While I was reading it, I was trying to hold in my laughter and my family was just staring at me like I was crazy. This thing could use a bit more details, though. Oh, and Draco is also my fav character!
My favorite part:
"The older Slytherins were pushing and shoving and trying to get to the best chair. Whenever someone got on, they were immediately pushed off by another person. It was far from excellent."
I laughed so hard I really actually fell off my chair. I'm so clumsy. Buttercup as a snake is perfect. I just wanna pound into people's heads THAT SLYTHERIN ISN'T EVIL!
And I got the Sara refrences. The ":)"s made me laugh. My little brother and sister play CP, and my "wister/wista" loves her blog. But I think she's just too... happy.
Anyway, please keep writing! I'm glad I found this. It was the perfect way to cheer me up after a hard day at school :)
Emily chapter 6 . 11/21/2014
I loved this chapter. I think Butercup is in the right place. But Blossom being mean was a little random. The way Sara Mai talked was weird but funny. I wonder is the common room skeleton is really REAL. I don't slytherin is evil so I'm glad you put BC there
Friend-T chapter 6 . 11/5/2014
I'm a huge Harry potter fan and I gotta say, this is great. If this were turned into a show, then I would totally watch it. Continue please. Keep it up.
Princess of the Pen chapter 5 . 10/16/2014
I think BC should be in Gryffindor. Isn't Slytherin like, evil? With the whole Voldemort thing and Snape being their leader? Sorry, I haven't read the book in 3 years, don't own any copies, and the last thing Harry Potter related thing I've seen beside fan fictions was the Deathly Hollows movie part 2, I didn't even see Part 1.
Princess of the Pen chapter 4 . 10/16/2014
Are the girls going to meet Harry Potter and the gang? I hope they do :D. I feel like Hermione and Blossom would be great friends.

My fav HP characters are Harry Potter and Hermione (I use to have a crush on Harry when I was younger and I'm just unsuccessfully getting over it XD)

MY fav PPG characters are Bubbles and Blossom. I just can't choose.
Gryffyn Addams chapter 5 . 8/7/2014
Good story!
Yeah, put Buttercup in Gryffindor. I don't really know why, I just think it would be better if she was in Gryffindor.
issydragonheart chapter 5 . 7/16/2014
Yeah There's going to be house untiy...right? Hey what will the pairings be?
Dreams Come True 996 chapter 5 . 7/11/2014
Please, write more chapters!
Bhavya chapter 5 . 6/21/2014
I think that Gryyfindor would be best... she's really aztrong and proud but has a brave heart... Unlike Slytherin...

nice fanfic though...!
Bhavya chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
WOW! i remember dreaming of an ppg vcrossover... and niow mah wish came true... v*tears of joy* THANK YOU!
Rotgloverninjago chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
They should have all been in gryfindor. It is awesome an they have most of the cute guys *wink*
SideshowJazz1 chapter 5 . 3/28/2014
No Gryffindors, huh? That'll be interesting. Yeah, Blossom and Bubbles being Sorted are easy. Basically, if you think Buttercup has more cunning and ambition than bravery, she's in the right place. What do YOU think?
GUEST chapter 4 . 3/27/2014
PLEASE UPDATE REALLY REALLY REALLY SOON! TOO MUCH SUSPENSE!