Reviews for A Sound Like Breaking Chains
skadoo chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
This is a sweet exploration of B'Ellana. I liked the discussion of her altered and false memories even if they were a dark. Thank you.
lilzipop chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
This is beautiful. Simply beautiful. Although you might want to post a trigger warning due to the mention of rape.
Cerulean.Phoenix7 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
This is beautiful, Dax. Again you manage to delve so deeply into a character and weave a tale around a few scenes that only gave us a glimpse of what was truly going on.

I love the conflict inside of B'Elanna's mind as the memories begin to resurface and quarrel with the ones that she's been given; it's a deep struggle for her that's eventually ended when she sees their quarters again.

Nicely done :)

CP7
longnite chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
A very nice capture of that particular scene, one that brought so many emotions...and you certainly did well providing more on the conflicting memories she would have had to fight. That scene in their quarters, is one of my all time favorite B'Elanna centric scenes of the series. For a brief moment you could see a few of the things she holds dear to her heart. Very well played! ;)
Alpha Flyer chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Absolutely lovely arc. You can feel the memories seeping in, until they become a flood.
PinkAngel17 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
This really is a wonderful piece! So full of the emotions that B'Elanna had to be feeling during 'Workforce'. You captured her 'voice' perfectly!
MeredithBrody chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Dax. Dax Dax Dax.

Is it possible to lick you?

the emotions in the piece... you can feel them, almost touch them, and you can see B'Elanna's face ad she thinks it through. Figuring it all out.