Reviews for Cherry Blossom Pink
Chantel0319 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Aaaaawww I love it! *-*
floridakil0s chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
asdjksdnfjdeusifn okay i am the BIGGEST sucker for bade pregnancy/baby fics and this is just precious. i'm stalking your fanfic page now, by the way.
Cassandra's Destiny chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This was a very good read. Before I go on about the details I enjoyed, though, I'd like to commend you for not ending this with a long spiel about what the baby's name would be.

I love it when Cat said "we're having a baby", and Tori agreed that it was something they'd be doing together. As much as they probably get on each other's nerves, canon or otherwise, the main characters of Victorious strike me as the type of people who'd have each other's backs until the end of time.

"You act like we're leaving without it. We have eighteen plus years to see it." Typical Jade, and I love it.

There were some parts that confused me (missing words, I assume), such as in "because she thinks the answer is else she wouldn't have bothered calling him" and "I'll have you did a nice job Vega". There were some typographical oversight issues here and there, such as in "who was more annoyed when they should up at the house", and the B in "She hears beck's voice but she can't see him". These are minor, but I figured you'd want to know.
inactive265 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Awww it so CUTE! But we never got to know what she was called!
DifferentOne4Ever chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I love it :) It's so cute.
kinaabi chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Omg.

That was absolutely lovely. Ugh. I especially was in love with the whole group relationship. Their dynamic was on point. I loved it. And the bit about Beck simply stating that they were in fact that 'we love each other'. Yayy. Waheyy.
badeluv chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Cute story. Really liked it.
secretkp831 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I don't usually read Victorious fics but I'm glad I read yours. It's so sweet and so perfect, and I really love it. You should make another chapter, cuz I would really love that.
A Rose With Many Thorns chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Loved it. Adorable. Simply fantastic.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Good Story
twenty four7bade chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I totally enjoyed it! That was awesome! Very creative use of cherry blossom. lol!
khay chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
i love, love, love the concept of grown-up!jade in a FWB relationship with beck and accidentally getting pregnant :D

not only that, it was also wonderfully executed.

my favorite part:

"We're keeping it right?" She kind of wants to hit him, because she thinks the answer is else she wouldn't have bothered calling him, and would've done it in secret.

"Yeah, I guess we are."

"Don't sound so grim. It's not the end of the world."

yey!

(it's almost perfect save for the few typos in the story)

great job and thanks for sharing.
Andrea1301 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I loved it! I am kind of dissapointed you didn't include the name there, though. Anyways, that was really good! :)