Reviews for Music makes the world go around
violinlover4ever chapter 5 . 10/23/2012
I think you should continue this series of one-shots. They're pretty adorable and unique _
Aaanyway, please update!
lovemondotrasho chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
*fangirl shriek* I. LOVE. KURAMA. He's my favourite character ever. He's such a sexy fox demon. Waaaahhhhh. Why can't he be real?

Shizuru and Kurama? I never really thought of that. I'm more of a Kurama x Botan fan. If I must choose a pairing. I would prefer that Kurama's all mine to glomp, buuuut that's not gonna happen.

But this chapter wad cute. I liked how they were talking about Keiko and Yukina's relationship with Yusuke and Kuwabara. They really do have perfect guys. *sigh* Kuraaaaaamaaaaa. :'(
lovemondotrasho chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
I agree with you there. My little brothers mean the world to me. Even if they are monsters. :)

I always admired Hiei for being the protective brother. His and Yukina's relationship is one that a lot of siblings can relate to and it's so damn adorable!
lovemondotrasho chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
Awwww. How sweet. Yusuke and Keiko...they're such a cute couple. I liked how Yusuke was being the sexy husband, getting Keiko to surrender. It was humourous, yet really adorable.
lovemondotrasho chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
Hopeless. Romantic. I'm such a hopeless romantic. This chapter made me have a fangirl moment. I love Yukina and Kuwabara together. They make such a cute couple. It kinda annoys me that Yukina never notices, but it's nice that she sort of likes Kuwabara. He's such a sweet guy. :D
lovemondotrasho chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
And I'm finally starting to catch up on your Yu Yu Hakusho fics. I'm starting to wonder why I didn't read them earlier. I love YYH. Maybe I was still on my Inuyasha kick...

Anyway, I love the idea for this and I loved this chapter! It was so cute. I always loved Keiko and Yusuke's relationship. Yusuke's such a softie when it comes to Keiko. And I love that. It's just too adorable.
sharon chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
All are cute one shorts! Loved it! :)
sharon chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
so romantic! Yusuke and Keiko love them! Romantic one! Thanks for sharing! :)
jazzmonkey chapter 5 . 6/4/2012
I've always liked that couple X) Keep up the good work, I really loved this chapter, it's just so true! Update soon!
jazzmonkey chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
That song fit really well! Great job! Keep it up!
neko chan chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
Loved it. Please start writing yusuke keiko fics again. You are so good at writing them. Please!
neko chan chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
that was awesome! :)
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
Adorable all around! Keep it up!
jazzmonkey chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
That was just so Yusuke :) Another great job, keep up the great work! You rock!
sharon chapter 1 . 6/1/2012