Reviews for Behind Robin's Mask
Nikkisha16 chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Loved this, but one thing about T.U.R.F.: the name actually comes from the comic line "Teen Titans Go!" that followed the animated series. That's where the deviantARTist got it from. :)
Jerel chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Great story! Read it about 6 times now. One question... when Alfred apologizes for the shattered plate, did he drop it or is he covering for Raven (shattered with her powers), saving her from embarrassment?
Ashen Author chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
I love this story. It's angst and waffly, which is something I never thought I'd see.
robgray chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Bravo what a great story so pratical . you bought in starfire and the titians in such a great way for the time and the points of what they did and who they became the powerhouse they where and also the batman relationship and exploered the problems in such a great way with out all the mistacks Dc made back then in the 80 with out all the two many robins created with out any thought put into it at that time what a great job . Star fire deserves the credit of making robin dick grayson grow up and always has for any one who was reading around that time . Batman and Robin the origanal had great stories to how they were created still do to this day . two people who where victiums of crimes that is what makes them and there stories so timeless and oridgnal