Reviews for Brave New World
gibbyreader chapter 17 . 9/1/2013
awwww :)
mixmax300 chapter 17 . 11/11/2012
I'm sad and happy! I'm sad to see this story go because I really enjoyed it. I am happy about the ending. It seemed to fit well to me.
Fmalover07 chapter 17 . 11/11/2012
I don't want it to endddddd. D':
Fearel chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
WOW! This IS Amazing! Please Keep Writing!
Inma chapter 16 . 10/27/2012
Please, give us a new chapter soon... I cant wait!
Fmalover07 chapter 16 . 10/24/2012
I don't want the next one to be the last. D: This fanfic is soooo good. It's one of my favorites.
mixmax300 chapter 15 . 10/8/2012
I do like the longer chapters. I am excited for the next! Write on!
Fmalover07 chapter 15 . 10/6/2012
Please update soon! It was reallyyyy good! I like the longer chapters. (:
StarliteBaby chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
Breda got demoted? Sargeant is a lower rank than 2and lt.
RevengeRevisited chapter 14 . 9/30/2012
this fic keeps getting better and better! u really know how to add good tension to a story :D

lol sorry i havent reviewed in a while, ive been really busy with school XC
mixmax300 chapter 14 . 9/24/2012
I do enjoy this story but I wish you could make longer chapters.
Cincinnata chapter 14 . 9/22/2012
I wish it was a bit longer, but I enjoyed the chapter. One thing I wanted to note is that the transitions in your story are a bit awkward; one minute they're talking to each other, the next, they're sleeping is being interrupted by a knock. It's just a little confusing for someone reading through it; perhaps separating the sections with a bigger gap, or using a line, to show transition? It's just a little thing, but I've found it useful in other stories.

I hope you continue writing.
Cincinnata chapter 12 . 9/21/2012
The idea that Riza's wound would reopen (which was an idea I had always thought about, but so far haven't really seen anyone address/play around with) was what really drew me into your story ('cause I was so happy to finally see it written into a fic). In the beginning there were some things I thought were slightly OC for Roy and Riza, but it wasn't unbearable, and the story was interesting enough to make up for it. All in all, I've really been enjoying your story so far. It's an interesting plot you've got going.

I really hope you continue writing it!
metallica chapter 13 . 9/9/2012
Ah!, it so well written, great description, please keep up the fantastic work! I hope you update soon, I would like to see Roy's reaction in learning that they are expecting! Great cliff hanger!
Fmalover07 chapter 13 . 9/5/2012
I literally screamed when I saw you updated. So, update again...(;