Reviews for Coven of Twilight
csp4 chapter 13 . 1/30
Jack Dwyer put on quite the show for the Cullens:) Guess even big bad vampires fear the unknown! I'm really enjoying this Rose. I haven't found many stories with her character being so loving toward Bella. All the characters are slight tweaked which makes things interesting. I can't help thinking there's something supernatural that causing (almost lol) all of the Forks supernaturals to immediately be protective/close to Bella.
Great story
vivx-chan chapter 13 . 1/28
Welcome back, I loved this chapter and I'm looking forward to read the rest.

Keep writing and posting
Stumpy-Star-Wars-Rebel-girl chapter 13 . 1/27
Update
95.-Midnight chapter 12 . 12/2/2014
I am really loving this story please update soon I want to read what happens next ! Thank you!
csp4 chapter 12 . 11/29/2014
"Rosalie Cullen looked back at her" Whoa! That was a surprise::))

Interesting chapter. Edward's such a putz! Human or supernatural, doesn't matter, some just can't stand something or someone they don't understand:(
vivx-chan chapter 12 . 11/26/2014
Loved the chapter, but why is Edward so angry with her other than the La Tua Cantante thing?

Keep writing and posting.
sofi kuran chapter 12 . 11/26/2014
love it! update soon please
Maiannaise chapter 11 . 10/20/2014
Well done Edward! Well done!
Hermy-78 chapter 11 . 6/23/2014
That's great! Love it. Hope to read you soon. Herms
csp4 chapter 11 . 6/18/2014
"...and he was curious of why his family was just so damn attached to her" Between the Cullen's (minus Edward) & the pack, it's obvious there's something supernatural that's pulling these creatures toward Bella. I haven't figured out Edward yet. His reaction is slightly different from the book so I'm watching him closely. It seems he still has his usual putziness & stupid assumptions tho::))

I'm guessing the Cullen 'kids' didn't hear much of the conversation between Bella & Jack. Considering the Volturi was mentioned, I'd think they'd be all over that:)
Also, unless Bella was able to throw some voodoo on Jack, I'm not going to trust him at all.

Odd that the electrical zap didn't happen when they shook hands but did later in Biology class. Maybe Edward's emotions or frame of mind had to evolve to a place it could happen:)

Great chapter!
vivx-chan chapter 11 . 6/17/2014
I loved the chapter, but I have one question... Anastasia Mason, shouldn't she be Elizabeth Masen? O.o

Keep writing and posting. :)
MYWINTERFIREFLY4 chapter 11 . 6/17/2014
Wow this is soo brilliant, very well written and descriptive and soooo addicting! I can feel the emotions that you portray with the characters it's amazing! Great job hope you update again soon!
clj667 chapter 10 . 5/8/2014
I definitely enjoyed this story to this point. Sorry to see there haven't been any more updates in a while.
vivx-chan chapter 10 . 11/9/2013
Loved the chapter! It was really cool!
csp4 chapter 10 . 11/1/2013
"...he was simply going to meet the girl, tell her his side, grab the Locket, wizz away to the Volturi..." such a misguided twit:( He's too stupid to live!

"Thoroughly and utterly for tarnishing both his brother's memory, and her mother's" I'm assuming because Bella's surrounded by vampires. Guess it never occurred to him how he's tarnishing the memories by working for the enemy? Huh, Twit?

"This girl had no place in his world, his world of cruelty and danger and death" Looks like Jack Dwyer & Edward Cullen are related:( Hope Bella knocks them both in the head!

I'm so glad Bella wasn't stupid! Nonna must have (hopefully) been instructing her while she talked to Jack.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »