Reviews for Coven of Twilight
vivx-chan chapter 10 . 11/9/2013
Loved the chapter! It was really cool!
csp4 chapter 10 . 11/1/2013
"...he was simply going to meet the girl, tell her his side, grab the Locket, wizz away to the Volturi..." such a misguided twit:( He's too stupid to live!

"Thoroughly and utterly for tarnishing both his brother's memory, and her mother's" I'm assuming because Bella's surrounded by vampires. Guess it never occurred to him how he's tarnishing the memories by working for the enemy? Huh, Twit?

"This girl had no place in his world, his world of cruelty and danger and death" Looks like Jack Dwyer & Edward Cullen are related:( Hope Bella knocks them both in the head!

I'm so glad Bella wasn't stupid! Nonna must have (hopefully) been instructing her while she talked to Jack.
GUEST chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
enjoying the story!
GUEST chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
so far so good
panther73110 chapter 10 . 10/30/2013
Awesome chapter I wonder if the cullens heard them talking and can't wait for next chapter
csp4 chapter 9 . 5/24/2013
I just skimmed over all the chapters. In the last chapter Sam shows his concern about the Cullens. A scenario went thru my mind of Bella telling him of the torture Rose puts her thru...making her eat, patting down her clothing & hair, braiding her hair &, my all time favorite, cleaning a smudge off her face - hopefully not using spit::)) Oh the horror & danger!

"...Maybe get that fucking thing off from around her neck?..." hmm, not evil but I'm suspecting very misguided & unknowingly a danger to Bella. I have a feeling the necklace protects Bella. Also, that Bella is a part of something big that shouldn't & possibly can't be stopped. That's my guess:)

"The Cullens were a massive stampede..." It's sweet & wonderful how the Cullens & Pack are so attached & protective towards Bella, even if I suspect there's something supernatural about it.

Edward is the epitome of putz! Hope his 'siblings' give him a good beating:(

Even tho this story doesn't have many reviews, don't ever doubt it's great:) It's has a wonderful storyline & you've done a great job putting it all together! Thanks for sharing
I'm secrectly annoyed with you chapter 9 . 5/23/2013
I really like this story, it deserves more recognition than it has.
Raven Marcus chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
Hm interesting! Very interesting! !
csp4 chapter 8 . 1/27/2013
"It was freezing" lol damn right! The ocean along Washington State is as cold as ice water that's sat in the refer overnight:)

It's interesting that all her mother's crazy phases were probably a tool to teach Bella skills she might need in the future.

Bella's picking up quite the crowd of protectors so far::)) 1 male that I'm assuming is a witch, 7 vampires & what sounds like 7 (so far) shapeshifters:) Rose is the one that I'm really curious about - immediately going into mother mode toward Bella.
Twilightlover312 chapter 8 . 1/27/2013
I Loved This Chapter! Update Soon :)
csp4 chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
Having Ferre in the story is a great idea! Only problem is now I'm going to worry about him getting eaten::))
I'm secrectly annoyed with you chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
I adore the story...plz update sooooooooon
alyssamcgrath chapter 6 . 12/23/2012
can't wait for more!
csp4 chapter 6 . 12/22/2012
Gypsy must have told Bella what was going on in Biology class with Edward. She/It would be a handy thing to having hanging around my neck::))
Great chapter!
ActingLovingAardvark chapter 6 . 12/22/2012
Excellent chapter! Please update soon!