Reviews for Bait and Switch
The-Mrning-Star chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
A flAwless story thank you
dragon823 chapter 8 . 4/17/2014
thank you for creating this story. By far one of the best Evangelion fic on this site.
Ranma-sensei chapter 8 . 8/13/2013
"What is this, I don't even..."

That's about what I thought when I read the ending - but you made the harem thing work, so I'm hardly gonna complain. ;) Good work!
Fallenserpah75 chapter 8 . 6/6/2013
Like the short story. Do have to say, would love to read a love hina story from you, again.

I remember somewhere that Mercaba said you and him were the same person. If true, would be nice to read again.
brickster409 chapter 8 . 6/4/2013
I really like this story, at first I wasn't to into it but the more I read, the more I learned to like it. I can not wait to read you next story.
Gemini011 chapter 8 . 6/4/2013
Argh. You jerk, I was so pissed off after chapter 6, as I mentioned in my review at the time, that I couldn't stop thinking about it and working myself into a furious froth of righteous rage. So I had to finish this damn thing and make sure things got better. And okay. You redeemed is the first time I've seen a harem ending that was happy, and it worked surprisingly well.

I still maintain that Yui was a terrible person and her antics ruined about half a chapter's worth of story for me. Seriously, how screwed up can you get?

Anyway, thanks for writing after all. :-P
Gemini011 chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
Chapter 6 ruined this fic for me. Yui as a disgusting whore running around in Shinji's body was not funny or in any way entertaining; it just pissed me off. It felt like it completely changed the tone of the fic.

Obviously just my opinion, and I hope you had fun writing this, but I'm not reading anymore.
Neferius chapter 8 . 6/2/2013
I liked it. Wasn't expecting the harem ending but I'll take it.
Ritsuko x Shinji sounded tempting for your next story...but then you mentioned Urd and possibly Love Hina.
Yes please!
...to what?
...all of the above!
Heliosion chapter 8 . 6/1/2013
Whatever you do next I can't wait! But ever thought of doing an M rated story? Purely because it would let you make your jokes more risqué lol I would love to see how you handle more mature themes!
Higashiyama Sayuri's Devout chapter 8 . 6/1/2013
Thanks for your hard work, i was a good read.

Make a Love Hina fic in witch Keitaro saves the life of Sarah McDougall's mother.

Latter.
Donderkind chapter 8 . 6/1/2013
Nicely finished off, everybody wins... but why the hell not, I say!
Love to see an epilogue or something further down the track, but that might just be me being greedy. Thanks for the great fic.
GreatFic fanboy chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Hey, long time reader, first time reviewer. I love your take on eva. I think you're the last eva author left on this site that keeps me interested in the fandom. I would like to place a request/challenge?

One request that i want to put forth is that, i know you did something with asukas mom, where kyouko? Comes out of the eva. But what happens if kyoko ends up syncing/ takes over asukas body during the over rainbow the incident?

You can start a kyoko/shinji fic where kyoko uses shinji to destory nerv by manipulating him but will eventually fall for him 3.

Just interested in this pairing. I think ive seen a number of different pairings but i dont think this has been down before. But anyways great job on another fic done. I am looking foward to wandering pilot

I
skywiseskychan chapter 8 . 5/31/2013
Hey I enjoyed it. Silly and fun, and why not let everyone win? Though you could probably have claimed science! and slipped in the building blocks of a human body to get Yui out of unit 1 permenantly.

As for the future, I want more Maya/Rei! Its not a pairing that's done... prety much ever! But if Ritsuko spurns her for Shinji, and Rei is being left alone and sad maybe you could see your way to letting them wind up with one another.
Blitzstrahl chapter 8 . 5/31/2013
a happy ending in EVA what heresy lol, loved this story
The Sinful chapter 8 . 5/30/2013
Love Hina would be nice and I haven't seen more than 2 or maybe 3 Shinji/Ritsuko stories that were any good.

There's a world of difference between a Harem fic and a Multi fic in my mind. A harem fic has the hero having sex with several partners and a bit of handwaved emotion. Multi fics have the protagonist falling in love with multiple people and eventually deciding on a group relationship. Incidentally, that's something that makes RosarioVampire unique in my mind. It's the only time I wanted all the girls to win as well as the only time all the girls were up for a group relationship. Except for Moka but that's because she's basically guaranteed to win.