Reviews for Bait and Switch
Bruh chapter 1 . 1/13
The only emotion I feel is fear.
Traitor of All Traitors chapter 1 . 11/23/2018
This is too weird, even for me. I could barely comprehend the first chapter, and this was referred to me.
DaMan chapter 8 . 8/8/2017
That was fun. Sometimes insane. I like.
creativesm75 chapter 8 . 5/14/2017
funny. I like
The-Mrning-Star chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
A flAwless story thank you
dragon823 chapter 8 . 4/17/2014
thank you for creating this story. By far one of the best Evangelion fic on this site.
Ranma-sensei chapter 8 . 8/13/2013
"What is this, I don't even..."

That's about what I thought when I read the ending - but you made the harem thing work, so I'm hardly gonna complain. ;) Good work!
Fallenserpah75 chapter 8 . 6/6/2013
Like the short story. Do have to say, would love to read a love hina story from you, again.

I remember somewhere that Mercaba said you and him were the same person. If true, would be nice to read again.
brickster409 chapter 8 . 6/4/2013
I really like this story, at first I wasn't to into it but the more I read, the more I learned to like it. I can not wait to read you next story.
Gemini011 chapter 8 . 6/4/2013
Argh. You jerk, I was so pissed off after chapter 6, as I mentioned in my review at the time, that I couldn't stop thinking about it and working myself into a furious froth of righteous rage. So I had to finish this damn thing and make sure things got better. And okay. You redeemed is the first time I've seen a harem ending that was happy, and it worked surprisingly well.

I still maintain that Yui was a terrible person and her antics ruined about half a chapter's worth of story for me. Seriously, how screwed up can you get?

Anyway, thanks for writing after all. :-P
Gemini011 chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
Chapter 6 ruined this fic for me. Yui as a disgusting whore running around in Shinji's body was not funny or in any way entertaining; it just pissed me off. It felt like it completely changed the tone of the fic.

Obviously just my opinion, and I hope you had fun writing this, but I'm not reading anymore.
Neferius chapter 8 . 6/2/2013
I liked it. Wasn't expecting the harem ending but I'll take it.
Ritsuko x Shinji sounded tempting for your next story...but then you mentioned Urd and possibly Love Hina.
Yes please!
...to what?
...all of the above!
Heliosion chapter 8 . 6/1/2013
Whatever you do next I can't wait! But ever thought of doing an M rated story? Purely because it would let you make your jokes more risqué lol I would love to see how you handle more mature themes!
Higashiyama Sayuri's Devout chapter 8 . 6/1/2013
Thanks for your hard work, i was a good read.

Make a Love Hina fic in witch Keitaro saves the life of Sarah McDougall's mother.

Latter.
Donderkind chapter 8 . 6/1/2013
Nicely finished off, everybody wins... but why the hell not, I say!
Love to see an epilogue or something further down the track, but that might just be me being greedy. Thanks for the great fic.