Reviews for Embracing My Very Own Darkness
mslm90 chapter 18 . 9/2/2015
Well I am very sorry that the story is over, I want to thank you for finishing it. So many authors just give up on stories and it's really hard when you really enjoy reading it only for it to come to an abrupt stop at a horrible place. I have thoroughly enjoyed this whole series and thank you for giving it a proper ending
ilive2read chapter 18 . 9/2/2015
Thanks for giving them a happy ending. Enjoyed reading this.
Cara chapter 17 . 12/1/2014
Update update now!
Ptite Mac chapter 17 . 6/3/2014
Well I couldn't keep my eyes off of your work, so... here I am again ;-P
And I so want to be Hermione in this little world of them...
Thank you! ;-)
SmurfyBlu chapter 17 . 5/15/2014
This is probably one the most catchy, truly original and best written fics I've read in a long time. :) Keep up the good work!
GirlInTheBubble chapter 17 . 5/15/2014
HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT! This story is SO frigging addicting! Go, write more! I need my fix! :D Seeing this three together leaves me drooling... Well done!
LL-kh48 chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
*drops dead from sexual excitement* God heavens, Hermione is one lucky bitch! :D You're an absolutely amazing writer! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 17 . 5/15/2014
Your Snucius writing is taking my breath away! Would you consider writing more slash in the future?
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 17 . 5/11/2014
Great story, keep it coming.

How God Created Mother

Good took the fragrance of a flower,
The majesty of a tree,
The gentleness of a morning a dew
The calm of a quiet sea,
The beauty of a twilight hour
The soul of a starry night
The laughter of the rippling brook,
The grace of a bird in flight,
Then God fashioned from these things
A creation like no other,
And when His masterpiece was through,
He called it simply...MOTHER.

Happy Mother's Day!
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 17 . 5/11/2014
Oooookaaaayyyy... That was... Yeah... I will honestly say this was the best chapter so far, definitely the sexiest and do I even have to say how much I loved that switch? Gods, this was incredibly sexy!
LouBelle04 chapter 17 . 5/11/2014
Fab chapter!
LBx
SusanDuggan chapter 16 . 4/26/2014
MOOOOOORE PLEEEAAAAAAASEEEE! This story is so bloody addicting! :D Updaaaattteee! Plz. Soon.
notlori925 chapter 16 . 4/16/2014
I just caught up on all parts of this and I must say WOW! My compliments to the naughty author! I love this fic! So much depraved goodness! Please, please, please continue soon!
TaraMalfoy chapter 16 . 4/2/2014
OMG. I SOOO love your series! It's brutally realistic and appreciate that honesty in both the traumatising bits as well as the delicious kink. I quite enjoyed how you've depicted Lucius as playing the big bad Death Eater for Hermione and Severus as 'repentant sinner'. You got me hooked here girl, can't wait to read what happens next! XD
Ptite Mac chapter 16 . 3/12/2014
Ahhhhhh Finally!
Oh... how I love your naughty mind Dearie! ;-P

I'm off to re read and comment on AO3!