Reviews for This Is My Baby
Milana16 chapter 18 . 8/11/2014
Hmmm... That morning sicknesses remind me of something...
But, god, aren't they cute when they're making up? I mean...welll...you know what I mean! Lol...
Irene.Hansz chapter 18 . 6/30/2014
More updates plezzz... :)
Tq for sharing this wonderful fanfic.
Hiruha chapter 18 . 5/12/2014
AS IF WE CANT SEE IT COMING EIJIS GONNA HAVE A LITTLE EIJI KAWAIIIIIIIIIII
Tenipuri Baby chapter 18 . 5/8/2014
omg! I can't believe I haven't read this one before! I finally got around to reading and actually finishing it this time. It is really good. I hope you'll continue it even if it has been a while!
feamlenaruto chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
hope there more to this can't wait to see what happened next
AishiteruVivi chapter 18 . 12/29/2013
That suspense doh..

Eh, still a great chapter. I'm glad Eiji and Oishi made up. But still, I need to know what happens!
AishiteruVivi chapter 18 . 7/30/2013
Awh boo. Still not revealed! You cruel, I tell you. CRUEL! But at least they made up c:

Alrighty. Update soon :3
Mira-Kokoa chapter 18 . 7/30/2013
Aawww. Glad they made up! Can't wait for the results from the doctor. Update soon plz!
AishiteruVivi chapter 17 . 7/11/2013
Awesome chapter. I suspect Eiji is pregnant. :3. Update soon please
Anonymous chapter 17 . 7/4/2013
Thank you for the swift update, can't wait to see how the plot unfolds. *a flustered oishi and an emotional kikumaru, the anticipation is overbearingly delicious XD evil grin
Guest chapter 17 . 7/3/2013
because he kept on throwing up, feels sick, oh and now he's being super emotional and tired all the time

EIJI IS PREGNANT ISN'T HE
Guest chapter 16 . 6/27/2013
EIJI IS PREGNANT ISN'T HE
Mira-Kokoa chapter 16 . 6/22/2013
HHHrrrmmmm...the obvious thought is a bit TOO obvious lol so wonder what's going on (but would be a great plot twist ha!) watch?vsBKSYl7KvhI&listFLj3VhQqet5DQ7DfTSZJAeDg&in dex3 is a link you need to check out if you don't follow T/N's blogs..if they get 10k views they will do a CD together! XD Kinda sad cause everybody feels bad this chappy, but I still love how I can picture it all! Eiji sick, OIshi on the bed worrying, Fuji nearly frantic. Update soon please!
RenaissanceRay chapter 15 . 6/16/2013
Honestly, I don't know if I should be glad that Fuji seems to be entertaining the idea of letting Eiji have his child, or worried that he still seems so calm about it, like he isn't - probably - going to betray his best friend in the worst possible way.

But, I suppose Eiji would be clingy, after all there's only 3 months left and so much to take care of. He would be worried about being left alone, and it's around this crucial period that Oishi has to leave, which makes everything worse for him. Even if he has Fuji & Tezuka, they can't be compared to Oishi.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Mira-Kokoa chapter 15 . 6/16/2013
:D Yea I think Eiji would be very clingy, especially if OIshi had to leave for any length of time but it's a special time (even with Fuji as surrogate) and I'm sure nerves/excitedness and the wanting to get things all ready would really be setting in at that point. Glad Fuji seems to be better, back to his old self more (note: tomorrow 6/17 is Kime's bday lol). I love the Oishi scene at the end, his confidence in who he is and how he is able to help her gain confidence to get through her ordeal and get better. Love it! Can't wait for next chappy :D ((loove the TxN-ness, hope to go see their guitar friends 5 show in Aug LIVE, IF (big IF) all goes well!)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »