Reviews for Adult Education
Veliat Maat chapter 6 . 2/5/2019
Holy shit this is truly amazing! I’m so glad to have found this on a fanfic recommendation list, as I’ve read a lot of Star Trek fanfic but somehow missed this absolute gem. This fic is just so sincerely wonderful, it is so rare that I come across something as well written, engaging, interesting and compelling. And I knew, as I was reading this, that I would come back to it a bunch of times. Your characterization, dialogue, and pacing are so well done they seem effortless and the succinctness of the story is so inspiring because it still had such a fleshed out arc. It was the perfect length. I’m just so full of emotion and happiness that I found this and I’m so glad you took the time to write this. There aren’t enough fics out there that have such a strong plot focus without being convuleted or boring. You’ve made something exceptional here and I’m so glad I got to read it! Thank you!
EiswolfZero chapter 6 . 7/30/2018
amazing
I really enjoyed the chremistry between everyone, but most of all Jim and Spock
it was just so endearing to see Spock back Jim up with this!

Def something I'll come back to
TheFadingLight chapter 5 . 5/1/2018
Third time reading this!
Still my favorite Star Trek Fic!
And still on the lookout for more Starfleet Acedemy fics
(I didn't know I couldn't leave more than one review per chapter)
FrankieHS chapter 6 . 3/23/2017
I love this story! Jim as an innovative teacher was great and bringing Spock into it was awesome. Thanks!
anon chapter 4 . 8/27/2016
bloody interesting
Loki Joker Quinn Jr chapter 6 . 6/22/2016
Loved it yay
wotumba1 chapter 6 . 4/29/2016
love this Story, it's just great!
Silvanesti chapter 6 . 2/29/2016
This is great. I'm so in love with your stories. With your versions of the characters, with their interaction, with the plots, the humour and the way you write. I hope you'll take up writing again someday and let us enjoy more of these masterpieces.
LZALA chapter 2 . 1/18/2016
Wow i'm just loving this story, i really like when Kirk proves he's super smart!
tanseynz chapter 6 . 8/23/2015
I've read this a couple of times, and it still remains as a singularly memorable short story. Your characters are very real and as a former teacher of young adults, I can say you have the butterflies and nausea down perfectly. I only wish my teaching had been as inspirational, but we're not all Kirks.
Tiana chapter 6 . 6/17/2015
I love this so much
Undhine chapter 6 . 4/28/2015
This has been in my favorites for awhile, and I love coming back to read it. That said, this most recent reread, I finally got the spork thing... headdesk
RayvnAshes2 chapter 6 . 4/5/2015
Besides the modified uniform and the fact that he had Spock's help, what exactly was the issue that qualifies it as a major 'prank'? As a professor, even a student professor, isn't it up to him anyway as long as he teaches the students what they need to be taught? Was it the fact that the final was a group project that was a problem, or that the final wasn't a simple exam?