Reviews for Adult Education
bloody interesting
Swagness maximum faness chapter 6 . 6/22
Loved it yay
wotumba1 chapter 6 . 4/29
love this Story, it's just great!
Silvanesti chapter 6 . 2/29
This is great. I'm so in love with your stories. With your versions of the characters, with their interaction, with the plots, the humour and the way you write. I hope you'll take up writing again someday and let us enjoy more of these masterpieces.
Lilyzinha chapter 2 . 1/18
Wow i'm just loving this story, i really like when Kirk proves he's super smart!
tanseynz chapter 6 . 8/23/2015
I've read this a couple of times, and it still remains as a singularly memorable short story. Your characters are very real and as a former teacher of young adults, I can say you have the butterflies and nausea down perfectly. I only wish my teaching had been as inspirational, but we're not all Kirks.
Tiana chapter 6 . 6/17/2015
I love this so much
Undhine chapter 6 . 4/28/2015
This has been in my favorites for awhile, and I love coming back to read it. That said, this most recent reread, I finally got the spork thing... headdesk
RayvnAshes2 chapter 6 . 4/5/2015
Besides the modified uniform and the fact that he had Spock's help, what exactly was the issue that qualifies it as a major 'prank'? As a professor, even a student professor, isn't it up to him anyway as long as he teaches the students what they need to be taught? Was it the fact that the final was a group project that was a problem, or that the final wasn't a simple exam?
MagicMysticFantasy chapter 6 . 2/3/2015
This is my second time reading this story, and I was pleased to find that it was just as good as I remembered it being! Just another note to say great job!
Ink Stained Quill chapter 6 . 1/1/2015
Ok i don't know if I've already reviewed but I've read this two or three times and it's absolutely fantastic! The characters are spot on and the climactic building throughout the chapters was great. The pacing was good. The slow change in dynamic between the students and their peer/professor was tastefully done. I would love to see more of teacher Jim from you! Super amazing! :D

Ink
Guest chapter 6 . 10/23/2014
This is my favorite fanfiction I have ever read. :) Seriously fantastic job.
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 6 . 8/28/2014