Reviews for Adult Education
Undhine chapter 6 . 4/28
This has been in my favorites for awhile, and I love coming back to read it. That said, this most recent reread, I finally got the spork thing... headdesk
RayvnAshes2 chapter 6 . 4/5
Besides the modified uniform and the fact that he had Spock's help, what exactly was the issue that qualifies it as a major 'prank'? As a professor, even a student professor, isn't it up to him anyway as long as he teaches the students what they need to be taught? Was it the fact that the final was a group project that was a problem, or that the final wasn't a simple exam?
MagicMysticFantasy chapter 6 . 2/3
This is my second time reading this story, and I was pleased to find that it was just as good as I remembered it being! Just another note to say great job!
Ink Stained Quill chapter 6 . 1/1
Ok i don't know if I've already reviewed but I've read this two or three times and it's absolutely fantastic! The characters are spot on and the climactic building throughout the chapters was great. The pacing was good. The slow change in dynamic between the students and their peer/professor was tastefully done. I would love to see more of teacher Jim from you! Super amazing! :D

Ink
Guest chapter 6 . 10/23/2014
This is my favorite fanfiction I have ever read. :) Seriously fantastic job.
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 6 . 8/28/2014
amazing, loved it
TheFadingLight chapter 6 . 7/29/2014
Wow, I absolutely loved this, I wish there was more.
I love how well you wrote Jim Kirk, and Spock. I believe your characterization was spot on. I loved the position you put Jim in and how he struggled and came out on top, the relationships he developed with his students and Spock.
I need more professor Jim, sadly there aren't any I've found, so glad that I found this, and a very well written one.

I can't express how much I enjoyed this story, but this is one story I will enjoy again and again, I just love it!
Jeah chapter 6 . 6/8/2014
The way you ended this fic is awesome but I still can't help but want to see more of Jim's growth. Hope to see a sequel but that probably won't happen. Love this! :)
OnceUponAFedualFairyTale chapter 6 . 4/9/2014
This was really fantastic! I really enjoyed reading every bit of it.
Elaine du Lac chapter 6 . 3/31/2014
This is the best Academy fic I've read in this fandom. A vividly imagined, richly conceived, classroom drama about students, teachers, Jim Kirk, leadership, and (Spork/s!). Love the play on sporks there. While I liked Little While Lies and your other stories, this is by far my favorite. I enjoyed following Jim's curriculum and the bits of lecture and discussion I can read about. You really put a lot of effort into the details of Jim's teaching material and the stimulating class discussions were very convincing. They brought me right back into some of my favorite Philosophy classes with this really awesome teacher who was a lot like Jim in this story. Just bravo, bravo, kudos, bellissima, wonderful, delightful. What else?
catbob1 chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Favorite line in this chapter - I know you were raised in a barn, but you weren't one of the cows. Loved it.
peacelight24 chapter 3 . 2/18/2014
I very much enjoyed your story. However, you might want to put "pre-slash" in the summary. Some of Jim and Spock's interactions are more romantic than fraternal.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
To be honest I've read this more then once, but only now have I found the time to write out the review that it deserves. I loved this, I found the characters to be in character though out the entire story and it was very well written. But I have to day the best part if the entire story was the plot line, it was so unique and well executed. I hate it so much when someone creates and amazing plot line but is unable to write it well. You exceeded any expectations I had. Finally, I respect you're decision not to write a sequel, you're right, it really would just be a rewrite of the movie. And I have become sick of those. Great job and thank you for writing this.
xXFrostKittenXx chapter 6 . 11/14/2013
Aww, no AU epic-length sequel? Darn :( I was kinda hoping for one. You have a writing style that's just plain amazing.

Seriously, though, I was hoping for one.

I thoroughly enjoyed this fic and am looking forward to seeing what else you got!
LyckyDycky chapter 6 . 6/27/2013