Reviews for Adult Education
Owyheewinds chapter 6 . 5/6/2020
Excelllent little story!

Thank you very much.
Owyheewinds chapter 3 . 5/6/2020
Much fun! Well written, so I believe it when I 'hear' the characters and "see' them too. Spot on. Thank you!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/5/2020
I really did enjoy this fic. I love how you planed all of this and already knew when and how you wanted the srory to end. I also like that the relationship between Jim and spock was so slow and reality like. Like they didn't just get on with it. And it also wasn't about sex altoghth you teased them with it it showed what a great and genius person Jim is, this kind of fanficton I love the most (not that thee is something wrong with smut fics) (:
...and strangles enough I only find this kind of storys with Jim as thair understemated protagonist with pike at his bagside the whole time and Spock seeing the true potantional of Kirk with time. Have you already read the "you don't have to say yes" series. It is on ao3. It is somewhat darker than the story your written with other tematiks but I think everyone of the spirk fandom should take a look at it.
Back to your story. I found that I want to know more about the conversations that Jim and Spock might be going to have like when Spock asket Jim how he came to know of the classified information regarding taurus iv. If Spock will ever realize. But maybe that wold be to much drama. Your fic it rather abou the story rather than the dramatic of traumatic emotions. Jim's coping with taurus iv and trying to fix starfleets problem with thair system so something alike taurus stops happying. In the fantasy mind of mine I image it does.. And sorry for my bad Grammer I'm no nativ speaker. And also sorry if I interprentet something wrong or had false assumptions.i just liked the story and tought a rewiev it the last I kann do:) I may sleep now
Veliat Maat chapter 6 . 2/5/2019
Holy shit this is truly amazing! I’m so glad to have found this on a fanfic recommendation list, as I’ve read a lot of Star Trek fanfic but somehow missed this absolute gem. This fic is just so sincerely wonderful, it is so rare that I come across something as well written, engaging, interesting and compelling. And I knew, as I was reading this, that I would come back to it a bunch of times. Your characterization, dialogue, and pacing are so well done they seem effortless and the succinctness of the story is so inspiring because it still had such a fleshed out arc. It was the perfect length. I’m just so full of emotion and happiness that I found this and I’m so glad you took the time to write this. There aren’t enough fics out there that have such a strong plot focus without being convuleted or boring. You’ve made something exceptional here and I’m so glad I got to read it! Thank you!
EiswolfZero chapter 6 . 7/30/2018
amazing
I really enjoyed the chremistry between everyone, but most of all Jim and Spock
it was just so endearing to see Spock back Jim up with this!

Def something I'll come back to
TheFadingLight chapter 5 . 5/1/2018
Third time reading this!
Still my favorite Star Trek Fic!
And still on the lookout for more Starfleet Acedemy fics
(I didn't know I couldn't leave more than one review per chapter)
FrankieHS chapter 6 . 3/23/2017
I love this story! Jim as an innovative teacher was great and bringing Spock into it was awesome. Thanks!
anon chapter 4 . 8/27/2016
bloody interesting
Loki Joker Quinn Jr chapter 6 . 6/22/2016
Loved it yay
wotumba1 chapter 6 . 4/29/2016
love this Story, it's just great!
Silvanesti chapter 6 . 2/29/2016
This is great. I'm so in love with your stories. With your versions of the characters, with their interaction, with the plots, the humour and the way you write. I hope you'll take up writing again someday and let us enjoy more of these masterpieces.
LZALA chapter 2 . 1/18/2016
Wow i'm just loving this story, i really like when Kirk proves he's super smart!
tanseynz chapter 6 . 8/23/2015
I've read this a couple of times, and it still remains as a singularly memorable short story. Your characters are very real and as a former teacher of young adults, I can say you have the butterflies and nausea down perfectly. I only wish my teaching had been as inspirational, but we're not all Kirks.