Reviews for Why Are You So Obsessed With Me?
Anoncannon chapter 2 . 1/14
I just discovered this and I love it! I'm glad it doesn't have any grammatical errors. Pleeeease write more, I'm begging you!
Stardust chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
This a bit under punctuated; just saying. (I'm sorry) but other than that seems fine! :) hope u keep writing!
unknown chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
if you start a story, please finish it!
That's one of the key things a writer bugs me in fanfiction
unknown chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
interesting
LARA chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
boobs
Tina Fey chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
Thank you for capturing the personalities of each character, and finally explaining why Karen is around.
dark-atrox chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
i rewatched this movie cos im bored and now here i am, looking for regina/cady fic. Update soon?
IchigoPudding chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
haha so cute xx
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Haha so cute xx
toba122 chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
I really hope you continue with this story. I like the way you've mapped out Regina George's mind. Very creative and insightful. The way she thinks, I really have to wonder what it'd take to make her fall in love with some one else. I'm hoping that you continue this story so that you can show me!
bloodshark chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
interesting idea post soon
Dark Nights chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
Again, the punctuation outside of the apostrophes..
Besides that, still an interesting start.
I hope that you will write longer chapters in the future if you continue updating (which I hope you do).

Best wishes!
Dark Nights chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Very interesting start. The only thing I can really critique on is how you put all spoken sentences together instead of separating them and put the punctuation marks out side of the apostrophes.
For example, you put:

"Gretchen" she said interrupting the girl's rant, "who is that"? "Oh that's Cady Heron she's in my bio class, apparently she's this transfer student from Africa or something and has never been to a real school". Regina nodded, satisfied with this new information "so she's never been to a real school before"? "I don't think so, why"? "No reason I was just curious".

It should've been more like:
"Gretchen" she said interrupting the girl's rant, "Who is that?"

"Oh that's Cady Heron she's in my bio class, apparently she's this transfer student from Africa or something and has never been to a real school."

Regina nodded, satisfied with this new information. "So she's never been to a real school before?"

"I don't think so, why?"

"No reason I was just curious."

Anyways, I shall go look at the next chapter.
csouthard11 chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
I really like this! Can't wait for more!
Be Obscene chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
I hope you continue with this, it does have potential to be an interesting story. Good so far!