Reviews for A New Life
Dapet chapter 17 . 11/26/2014
Did you ever finish this story? I've read almost every fanfic story but never ran across the end of this. Please let me know the answer
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
AWESOME i likenot finished UPDATE
QueenNaberrie chapter 17 . 9/1/2014
Ohhhh...what an evil cliffy. I hope you update again soon.
WolfDaughter chapter 17 . 8/4/2014
We're coming up on the two year anniversary of this story's last update. It really is too good of a plot to abandon. Any chance of getting the rest of it?
Nemaya chapter 17 . 2/19/2014
I love this story and I can't wait to read more. I wonder what Felipe is up to, too. It doesn't seem much like him to run away like that, even if I can understand his reasons. Please update again soon.
Shankar chapter 17 . 10/19/2013
czy jest szansa na kontynuację tej pięknej opowieści ? bardzo bym chciała poznać dalszy ciag
Mbg chapter 17 . 5/2/2013
Please! Can u update this story? Its really very good, i would love to see how it continues. Keep going!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/4/2012
Je suis ravie de votre histoire. Je pouvais vraiment m'imaginer les personnages comme si je les voyais dans un film. Histoire passionante. Je suis impatiente de lire les suivantes. Félicitations !
Lady in black chapter 17 . 11/11/2012
Quite right you are. This was really a very short chapter. But I'm not complaining, just glad that you updated. I like how you created the intimate atmosphere both in the memory sequence and in the present - so to speak. I could literally see the two of them in front of me - how he was telling his tale and how she was listening. Great chapter. I hope to see more soon, as this story is quite intriguing.
CrazyJan57 chapter 17 . 11/10/2012
Nice chapter. this is what builds and binds a relationship together - being there for each other in good and bad times.
jkl88 chapter 17 . 11/10/2012
Interesting. I really liked this chapter and hearing more about the feelings that Diego had when he was buried under the rocks. Seeing Victoria comfort Zorro after he escaped that trap fits so well into the episode. I look forward to the next chapter.
LaCorelli chapter 17 . 11/10/2012
It might be a short chapter, but it is a good one. It was good to see Diego confiding in Victoria, and to know that he turned to her for comfort even in the days when he couldn't tell her everything. I look forward to the next update, whenever it may be.
Lady in black chapter 16 . 11/6/2012
I finally got a chance to read this story and I have to say that I like it a lot. I always felt that it would do Diego a world of good if he'd be leading his own life and your story has proven me right so far. However, I fear that Diego won't be able to live without Zorro for much longer. I sense a yearning for the black mask and cape. I really hope that you will continue this story rather sooner than later.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/4/2012
Nice to see another chapter. I don't think I've ever reviewed this story and I am sorry for that lapse. The whole story has been fascinating, particularly seeing Diego set up a new home and his success with Victoria and their happiness in their new life together. I'd like to know a bit more about how Felipe is faring. How about another letter or a future story? This story reminds me of how the old Tyrone Power's Zorro movie ended...he wanted to lean back, have fat babies and watch his vineyards grow!
CrazyJan57 chapter 16 . 11/2/2012
It's good to see Mendoza take a stand against the Alcalde and not put the child in the cells. And it was a great idea to use Senor Bellanos - I didn't realise who it was until "whistling bandit" was mentioned. Perhaps it was because the woman's horrible screaching voice, made me forget the names of the other 2 gentlemen.

It was very kind and considerate of you to let me complete my story before continuing on with yours :)