Reviews for Chuck Gets His Old Life Back
baldcoder chapter 3 . 7/20/2016
Great little story. Well done!
Nomadic Nerd chapter 3 . 9/12/2014
This is a GREAT story! Wow, just WOW! I have to admit to some "Lady feelings" appearing in the last Chapter both sad and happy ones. Very nicely done! I'd be interested in an follow up to see if Chuck took the job and if Sarah stayed a field agent.
Molotov chapter 3 . 5/17/2014
Wow. I would've loved to see this continue, to at least learn what the hell happened to Sarah in Tahiti and if she was home for good or for 'now'.
s-david-m chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
Nice one. Would have been nice to have an explanation for why Sarah hadn't contacted him for so long. Glad to see that Chuck just needed some motivation to show the world his potential.
rphe chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
Great chapter. Always enjoy seeing clever Chuck using his brain and not swinging desperately around some streetlamp. delighted you avoided the cheeseballs disaster too. and all topped off with a Charah-sweet finish. all good, except that i wanted to know what happened and how she escaped. but a lovely little story - really enjoyed it. thanks
uplink2 chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
Really nicely done conclusion to the story. A slight nit of a twist on the essence of the story that was perfect. This was such fun to read and the emotions very much on the surface. It even has some possibilities for a sequel though it isn't necessary as it was a perfect ending.
Costas TT chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
This was on the "to read" list while my last story was still in progress. Now that I have more free time, I breezed through it all in one go. And I loved it. Thanks for a very good read, Doc.
supesfan18 chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
ok so first i love your story as i do all of yours but that can not be the end. come on. I want to know what happens when the questions are asked lol and how they deal with it.
PeterOinNYC chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
Doc, it's great to 'see' you up, well and still going. Thanks for a great little story. It was a fun read.
Any chance you might give us an epilogue?
Please?
wassupchuck chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
Great story, I was wondering if you are going to continue this universe in a sequel? Thanks for sharing.
Lolitts chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
Awww. That was sweet :)

I liked this story!
evilredknight chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
Good Story.
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
The right girl. The right job. The only thing I didn't like is that it was the final chapter, but HEAs are always good.
phnxgrl chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
I loved this chapter. I loved how Chuck had to say good bye to Sarah and finally after learning of the explosion decided to hack the CIA/ NSA servers and captured the terrorist. I loved how The Deputy Director Himself was going to recruit Chuck as a analyst. I loved how Sarah was now Home! Please continue.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
original. great story. well wrtten. thanks.