Reviews for The Calm Before The Storm
kahu22 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
This was devastating for her to find out this way. My heart just breaks for her again.
A sad story, but a very depiction of what would have happened. Love her trying to protect her kids, and even tho she was probably so mad at him, she still was looking out for her kids before anything. The trance is so Alicia as well... how she was after the press conference. Loved it...made me cry but another great story. 3
Simply A Fangirl chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Ok I absolutely loved this prequel to the series.

Well done

Mrs B
podie1 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Really well done - you write these two very accurately and character.

I could really envision the scene's happeneing just the way you described them - I so wish we'd get a flashback scene like this on the show.

Looking very forward to more of your stories.

So wonderful to have someone writing for Alicia and Peter.
TehreemS chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Honestly Josie, that was the sweetest, most romantic, and most heartbreaking story all in one! I loved how Peter tried so hard to do some damage control because he knew the news was going to break, it was a brilliant way to show his remorse. It has seriously made me cry, I've always wanted to see Alicia's reaction to the news and I think you've shown it perfectly. I love it! :D x
Nathalie8 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Oh my god. So, so, so sad.

I was in public as i read that and i really needed to pull myself together.

I wanted to review back then but i was all churned up inside.

And this is a compliment to you. Your writing is so perfect.

She just was so confused because of his "I love you" and " You are everything to me".

And I was nearly crying because i knew what will happen later.

"Peter placed kisses over every single spot on her body as well as traced all of her skin with his finger tips. In many ways it felt as he was trying to memories her completely, and not just her body, but her every respond to him." - He knew that the truth will be out soon/ That she will know everything soon. He was terrified to lose her. He was terrified that he won't be able to touch her ever again. oh my god.

"Listen to me! You will never loose me! Peter do you hear me. For better or for worse! No matter what happens you will always have me and the kids!" - At this point, I sighed. ( and the woman beside me looked at me like i was a wreck that nearly cries about something on the cellphone. )

"Because one thing she had always been sure of was that Peter would never cheat on her with another woman. But it looks like she had been wrong there, and if that was the case how many other things had she been wrong with as well." - I just wanted to hug her. ( ok, i need help. i have to many feelings about the show/about your writing.)

I always wanted to see Alicia's first reaction and the day/the morning before everything started to fall apart. Thank you for writing it. I hope to read another story soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Very nicely done!
ShowMeStars chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Wow, this was very powerful emotionally. Excellent writing. I always enjoy your works Josie :) keep writing please x Abby