Reviews for Come Home
sunshine.katz chapter 10 . 5/15
Just came across this and really enjoyed it - think it's pretty close to what it would have been like if Prim hasn't been Reaped. Would love to read a continuation of the rebellion if you ever felt inspired. Thanks for sharing!
GoPinkLion chapter 10 . 1/28
Just came back to read this fic a second time. Loved it just as much as the first time!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/8/2017
Fabulous! I'm so glad I discovered your fics. I've been mostly reading Hayffie for about a year...never finding great Everlark. Your writing is wonderful!
gabzep chapter 10 . 1/30/2017
Thank you! Truely loved it!
weesh chapter 10 . 8/4/2016
Just found this and have been devouring it all day. Good concept and characterization, great writing. So glad they have each other! Good job!
crazybluebird666 chapter 10 . 3/30/2016
It's FANTASTIC! Can you write a sequel, or is there already one that I'm just missing?
ImperfectWarrior chapter 10 . 3/22/2016
Love love love love love thiiiiiiis
advancedpotionmakingoninsta chapter 10 . 12/31/2015
Great story! I love this idea! Good writing! I hope you have written/will write a story continuing after this that includes the rebellion.
ChandraVon chapter 10 . 12/31/2014
I loved the story. You are a good writher.
Mockingjays Daughter chapter 10 . 9/14/2014
Love love love you are an amazing author!
katniss mellark yjhg2 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Amazing story I loved how Katniss didn't get insecure and run away,it was wonderful.
And you did do an abrupt ending,but the epilogue made it fine
I loved the scene when Katniss saw peeta's leg,it was adorable.
beserkerbeast chapter 10 . 5/2/2014
really enjoyed this story, first version I have seen like this
love to see more
BB
peetagrl3 chapter 10 . 3/11/2014
Awwww...THEY'RE IN LOVE! Oh, this is glorious. Gorgeous gorgeous GORGEOUS fic! I love your writing!
May the odds be ever in your favor..and your writing!
peetagrl3 chapter 9 . 3/11/2014
Awww...Everlark cuteness! Great job!
peetagrl3 chapter 8 . 3/11/2014
I'm about to cry. Poor Peeta. Your writing is spectacular. It's gorgeous. Despite the sadness-that-made-me-cry, this chapter was beautiful.