Reviews for Ichor Drinker Chronicles: Lightning Thief
WVIVO777 chapter 5 . 7/26
Is it possible for this story to continue if so I'll do anything please!
Bump chapter 5 . 7/8
it's pretty self explanatory
Pleaseread chapter 5 . 6/24
That Wars really good and it has a lot of good feedback and very much potential for a good story so I don't see why you don't continue. I and many others would greatly enjoy it if you did. And if you are having trouble to get ideas just write an authors note where you ask four your readers to send you ideas. Doing that has helped me more than a couple of times.
Travis rosen chapter 5 . 6/17
Artemis/Percy would not be a good choice because it is too overdone, and in this story would not make a good pairing in my opinion.
kyoshi711 chapter 1 . 6/9
This is the first Percy Jackson that I have read and it is so far as good as most of the Harry Potter stories.
Eric Reed chapter 5 . 5/19
MY GODS! This has bean amazing plz continue with this story! Thank you.
rob chapter 5 . 5/18
really wish u would continue this story
reptoholic chapter 5 . 5/16
Amazing job so far, I really love this story. I really do hope that you continue this, it is very well written and I love the character progression.
reptoholic chapter 4 . 5/16
So glad you are going with Virgins... HOT!
reptoholic chapter 3 . 5/16
ENjoying the story a lot
reptoholic chapter 2 . 5/16
KEep it up, I do hope he gets some powers soon. I also hope some of his mates are something other than demigods
reptoholic chapter 1 . 5/16
I hope he is smart in this one and not an idiot. Independent would be awesome
rc48177 chapter 5 . 5/9
This is starting to get interesting... aaaannnndddd its gone.
i like cheese chapter 5 . 4/6
relationships are moving way too fast to be even remotely believable. i'd understand if it was just lust, but you're clearly going for full package.

you're also falling into the cliche/trap/trope so many fanfic authors use of not only making the hero perfect but also the only 'real' man they've ever met. the problem with that is that it's kinda unbelievable but also boring to read.

otherwise, not a bad story so far.
Say yes Thalia!