Reviews for Ichor Drinker Chronicles: Lightning Thief
tomiya shiro chapter 5 . 6/22
This story has some great potential going. I love it! Please finish it!
brywallace03 chapter 1 . 5/8
So far this super good I hope u continue it
aRTsyisAwesome chapter 5 . 4/21
can percy's first bite not be with someone he knows but with someone random or something? Also, when ever he bites someone, do they automatically turn or do they die or do they not remember...? Is there anything else to his vampireyness other than the hunger, because it seems like with only the hunger it could be a bit boring, no offence.
Kindred Scarlet chapter 5 . 4/9
No ! And to stop such a story at something like that !
Anonymous chapter 5 . 4/5
Aww, damn I was enjoying this one is has been brilliant so far, hope you can finish it
firecewolf chapter 2 . 1/25
Hi, I don't suppose you're coming back to this any time soon? I love this story, and I really wish I knew how it would progress. Hope all is well.
SoundwavesSynod chapter 4 . 1/9
As soon as I read no flames I thought of Hestia
moxaleine chapter 5 . 12/29/2016
Omg this is like wow ,wow woah
Eric Reed chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
seriously hope you will continue this may just be better than the source materiel.
Titan Ranger chapter 5 . 10/25/2016
Any chance of a four year late update?
ScotchnStout chapter 5 . 10/22/2016
One of the best fics in this fandom by far, wished their was more.
jsowden1229 chapter 5 . 10/11/2016
this is awesome i feel that you should continue it
True Alpha Jaguar 1999 chapter 5 . 8/12/2016
Great story I hope you continue it
Guest chapter 5 . 8/5/2016
So, are you still going to keep this story going? Because you totally should! It's amazing!
SpencerDorman chapter 5 . 7/30/2016
Before I started to read this story, when I would often see it while browsing for a sorry to read, I would always skip over this story. I thought that the story idea was a bit strange, but I'm glad that I have read it. While, yes, it is different than other stories I've read, I still really loved it. I'm honestly really looking forward to more of this story, so update soon!
About whether Artemis should be in the harem or not, I couldn't give you a reason why or why not. I've always been quite fond of the Pertemis pairing, and I'm not exactly sure as to why. It could be that I like how Percy got the man-hating goddess to fall in love with him; a testament to, in the words of the great Phoebus Apollo, his sheer awesomeness :). It's already been shown that he has caught her eye, even if it's not romantically quite yet, but he certainly has towards her. He already has the hunger towards her, which is only outmatched by his hunger towards Hestia, and finds her incredibly attractive; so why deny him what he wants?