Reviews for Tattered Hopes
ShadowXMoonlight chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
I like this story. It's an awesome one shot
Wingtip chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I liked this- I enjoyed the subtle shipping and mystery- which is why I chose not to read the sequel. You've creatd so many loose end, but still ended things peacefully. it's almost like a gohst story, which is very cool.

I also liked how it wasn't in-your-face- hate stries where things are just told to us, like 'Bloom and Blator were in lurv...', you avoided that, which I thought was really good.
Avery Collins chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
it's a beautiful story! i wish you'd continue it :)
Bearybeach chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
This has to be the greatest one-shot I've read ever. I wish you can make a sequel. if its possible

BearyBeach
God of Asgard chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Please make another chapter if not a sequel! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
starla21 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
This is honestly the best story that I have seen you write! It's detailed and creative, and leaves you with wanting to read more at every point.

I think the opposite about stories that came in a dream. I find them to be very creative, and usually pretty original. It came completely from your head, and from your subconscious completely unfiltered. My winx story and my most recent story, which is in the Castle section, were both thought up by dream/ waking up moments. I think they turned out as my better stories as well. And there is a, long, story that mixes Castle and my OCs in winx that was all completely from a dream! To make a long story short, dream stories are great!

Also, in fanfiction, as long enough you are not writing exact plots from elsewhere and changing characters to fit the section of fanfiction you're writing in, or something equally that is less creative, you're fine!
Chrissiemusa chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I would love to read a sequel. RoxyFan4Ever told me that I needed to give this fic a read and I loved it. The ending is both sweet and unnerving. Having Baltor do what he did to protect and save her was kind of sweet and, even though he's totally evil, kind of works. This one-shot is written very well, each sentence flows well into the next without anything repetitive which is great. Nice to see a good dialogue and description balance too :) please write a sequel!
Idalia Cytherea Miko chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
It's a good story and I think that instead of just leaving it at a one shot you could continue it. Of course it's only a really suggestion and what you do is upto you! Thank you for your advice! I appreciate it!