Reviews for Distance Is Relative
Miss Fenway chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
Sorry this is super late, but things got a little crazy. I did however read this as soon as you posted it, and I loved it. Logan is so fortunate to have his three best friends. I just love how much they all care about each other and will do absolutely everything for each other. They're wonderful and I love them.
chocolate-colombo chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
When did you update this? And WHEN am I finally reviewing? OMG :P

I don't like it when Logan's stressed. :(

I like this: "Guys, I'm not WASL-ing." Teehee!

And Logan ahs a breakdown but guess what! Kendall's there to be awesome! :D

I liked this XD It was so adorable :)
hope for eternity chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
D'AWWWW. That was cute.
TheLovelyRusher chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
REVIEW TIME I GOT MY JUSTIN BIEBS BLASTIN AND I AM READY.

3 what.. noo awe omg :') You didn't have to say all that! I mean I know reviews have been hard to come by :/ But I understand cuz I rarely get to post long reviews anymore cuz busy so I dont expect long reviews cuz I cant give them in return :/ but you will get a shout out in the next chap of a story! :)

Ok this chapter was soooo perfect like I was waiting for this for forever and it ended up better then I ever thought! omg! Idk even where to start. omg. how about the beginning I'll start there.

ugh I know that achey feeling after a cry all too well :/ omg, the way you describe how much Logan is missing them, it's so genius and perfect omg. It's the worst feeling to miss somebody you love.

"It's so frustrating. The distance keeping us apart is literal. But it also causes an emotional rift. I feel so far from them, like every moment that made us so close, suddenly turns against me, and I'm not sure I can trust even my memories.

It's scary, being alone.

I try to force my breathing to slow, because I feel my panic coming back; a reoccurrence of earlier. Lovely. My head starts pounding again, and I close my eyes, willing the loud thumping to go away. Willing the tightness in my chest to loosen."- wow, that's... yeah. I know, Logie. I know :'(

I loveee the scene where they find Logan and they are reunited :') lol Carlos "were here to rescue you" omgggg :')

the wasl thing omfg sooooo cute! I'm dying here. they are so freaking sweet right now, like such perfect friends. I squealed this whole story!

"I feel the bed sink beside me and Carlos wrap his arms around my waist tightly. "Logie, what's wrong?" he asks in a tiny voice, making me feel horrible for being upset when they came so far to see me.

"It's okay, Logie, it's alright," Kendall says softly.

James crawls behind me and I feel his strong arms pull me against him. He rocks back and forth a little, and although the motion is comforting, I cry harder, causing both James and Carlos to tighten their holds.

Two gentle hands rub my shoulders, and then move to my wrists. Kendall firmly pries my hands away from my face, and I wince as I meet his emerald eyes."- awweeee that killed meeee bromance at it's best. poor Logan.

the questions! lol! Are you constipated? lmao!

I love how he knows they know he's thankful lol :') the song was awesome. you're not alone BRO! Lmao. so cute.

their sleeping positions oh my goodness! And Logan knows them all but it's not creepy cuz thy're besties :') oh gosh!

Kendall's awake. Kogan bromance talk. You know I love the Kogan dkdgnhwigwojgvws.

he climbed in next to Kendall and Kendall put his arm around him and I can just picture them laying there so sweet like.

"for you logan, distance is nothing" :') aghhhh my heart. I love the whole talk, how Logan is falling apart in Kendall's arms and he just holds him strong and steady and calmy talks him out of his little rant and gives him little resassuarnaces cause Kendall just believes in Logan so much. omg. you put that in there on purpose just to kill me!

the whole friendship speech barfing rainbowssss

and then the end holy crap (not the cereal tho) sooo precious. They'll always catch their Logan :') I wish friends like that really existed dude. this was so wonderful and beautiful and I enjoyed every moment! it was sooo worth the wait! You and bromance fit together like cereal and marshmallos and create something better than lucky charms. Idk how you make your bromance so perfect. TEACH ME YOUR WAYS. lol. But really this is an amazing birthday present and I love it so much! thank you!
HowtoRiseBigTime chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
:o this is really good. I like how you stuck with the show so well. That was really cute too. I thought the ending was good. It really got a message across to the readers, and all good conclusions leave the reader something to think about. I really liked it. Well done!
CelestialSonata7 chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
Aaaaw this was too adorable to describe. :3 Their friendship has no bounds. :) They were all so cute!

If you know you have typos, I say fix 'em. I'm a bit OCD when it comes to typos myself. I know that if there's a typo in my story, it will bug me for the rest of my life if I don't fix it when I have the chance. But that's just me. ;)

Great and wonderful and adorable story. :)
btrslovesongjaroganbean chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
Hey. Its channybean again. I just realized, i meant u capture the essence of bromance. Excellently. I just wanted in case u were like, essence of what? Their smell? Although they do smell like really good. Like, really, really good. But are talking about their timeless not their sexiness although i always find a way to talk about their sexiness.
TheLovelyRusher chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
Omg a shirtless kendall! I like how this is starting! Yumles.

I love how Carlos is so worried.. and they just like, know something is wrong. I love it. You capture the essence so well. I cant wait for more! So sorry for the late review, i was so busy, but im in love with my bday present. I feel like my bday just going! Yay! I lub u. Sorry for my lane reviews. I mean lame. Stupid phone.
Miss Fenway chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
Nope, nope. I protest. I need hugs jfdjjshkud.

Okay so actual review lol. I'll do my best. THEY ARE LITERALLY THE BEST FRIENDS ON EARTH LIKE THEY MAKE ME HAPPY AND GIVE ME HOPE. All they care about is each other and it just warms my heart. -flails-

OKAY BUT UPDATE SOON MAYBE. BECAUSE WAR HORSE WAS REALLY SAD AND IM STILL DEPRESSED OVER IT. I NEED COMFORT.

I love youuuuuuu.
TinyHandz chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
oooooooh please update! what the hell happened in 2008 o.o
chocolate-colombo chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
Awwww cuteness. Carlos. Sweetness.

Ew. Kendall watches Hannah Montana.

James cometh in peace :D

I love this. XD
CelestialSonata7 chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
Aaaaw this is cute. Poor James is all tired, but has to get back on the plane. XD

I can't wait for Logan to see his pleasant surprise! :D
TinyHandz chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I loved this I loved this I loved this I loved this I loved this I loved this I loved this I loved this... Did I say I loved this enough? Please continue...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
ITS MY BIRTHDAY STORYYYYYYY! TEEHEE *derpy laugh as i run around in circles until i hit a wall and get a concussion*

Oh it is lovely. I reread it and now im excited for whats to come. YAY.

i have problems. Hi, my name is Chanson and um yes I have an addiction, to professional derpery. Yep. Thats a word. And a profession. Join me, as we derp around for the rest of the day. Derpderpderp.
CelestialSonata7 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Aaaw this is sad. Poor Logie is homesick! I loved Carlos' answering machine, that's adorable. X3 I really liked it, and can't wait for the happy stuff to start. :)