Reviews for c'est la guerre
Guest chapter 3 . 8/10/2016
So incredibly sweet! I adored the ending, and I hope it may be a possibility in the canon as well. It was truly a pleasure to read this story! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/10/2016
Amazing chapter - loved the flashback scene with Spencer and Toby especially. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
Loved this chapter! Toby is a little bit more bitter here than I felt he was in canon, but that makes his character even more interesting. :)
UndressTheseBeautifulLies chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
You nailed it absolutely! I loved every moment of it, and it makes my shipper heart happy! *sighs* :P
UndressTheseBeautifulLies chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
That flashback was lovely. I mean, it wasn't, because Alison was being a total bitch, but it was a lovely Spoby moment. :)
UndressTheseBeautifulLies chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Aww! I really love the way you write, the way you craft your sentences and the way you use words really makes me love it. Beautifully written and interesting, and I can see Toby thinking these exact things!
Innocence121 chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
*cries* this was so beautiful damn you write so well I'm literally crying awww spoby x
Chosen One chapter 3 . 3/7/2013
Nailed! Most definitely nailed it.

I need deliciously fluffy spoby fics to protect my poor heart this season. Thanks for this!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
Aww
Anony-moose chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
NAAAIILLLLEEEDD IIITTTT

Jesus Christ, that was perfect. Absolutely perfect.

There was nothing wrong with it, nothing I would change at all. You, my friend, are going places.

Fantastic.

-Anony-moose
Guest chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
This was brilliant. Keep it up!
Wandering Seas chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
OMG LOVE IT! SO SWEET!
totallygilmore chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
This is absolutely amazing. Keep on writing Spoby. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
This was so good.
Safe.Place.To.Read chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
yepp you definitely nailed this(; it is so perfect & I just love this story! You wrote each of their characters spot on & arggggggghh I just absolutely love thiss(: