Reviews for Discombobulated
CKRose chapter 1 . 8/18
This is adorable.
ksatan624 chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
J'aime toutes vos histoires ; celle-ci aussi me ravie.
BlackCats4Me chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
Loved it! I love your one shots!
Naniela chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
Lovely, cute and sexy. Thanks :)
Penny Pestana chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
beautiful ... loved ... congratulation
satheo2013 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
I just love this story; it's the 2nd time I read it. It's one of my favorites :)
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Boy, was I ever afraid it was Hunt in that bed with her! I'm thinking it just isn't in your heart to do that to me! This was fun!
Princess of Imagination chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Awesome one shot! Totally loved it! Adding it to my favs!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
I wish this to happen in the series. Nice and fulfilling story.
jareya chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
This is a lovely one-shot... the fact that they were both drunk the night before makes it work. Love the affection and open communication, very sweet.
Twyger chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Loved the "after hours" addition to the Limey! Thank you for the great story and the twist at the beginning! So happy she made the right decision - even after having too much to drink! A pleasure to read!
Micrazy2 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
That's fun. I love that Beckett was worried that she ended up with the Limey instead of Castle. They were both pretty stupid around that time and its nice to see someone put them in the right place (in bed together).

Thank you for writing.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Awwwhawww yeah! It's time for some freaky Castkett sexy time and no one's putting the brake on this!

;P

Loved this to bits, especially the remarks about drunken!Kate declaring she's fun and uncomplicated...but only with Castle! Brilliant!
ForeverRK chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Whooa i am soo late on reading this but this was soo sexy squeeish
HOT...ME LOVES IT! LOL. AWsome job writer boy this is just waht
i needed to read heehee :D
BURN3 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
This was a great story. Actually, I've enjoyed almost all of your stories. You just get the right tone for the characters that really appeals to me.

Thank you for all the hard work.