Reviews for Discombobulated
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 3/21
Boy, was I ever afraid it was Hunt in that bed with her! I'm thinking it just isn't in your heart to do that to me! This was fun!
Princess of Imagination chapter 1 . 1/30
Awesome one shot! Totally loved it! Adding it to my favs!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
I wish this to happen in the series. Nice and fulfilling story.
jareya chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
This is a lovely one-shot... the fact that they were both drunk the night before makes it work. Love the affection and open communication, very sweet.
Twyger chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Loved the "after hours" addition to the Limey! Thank you for the great story and the twist at the beginning! So happy she made the right decision - even after having too much to drink! A pleasure to read!
Micrazy2 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
That's fun. I love that Beckett was worried that she ended up with the Limey instead of Castle. They were both pretty stupid around that time and its nice to see someone put them in the right place (in bed together).

Thank you for writing.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Awwwhawww yeah! It's time for some freaky Castkett sexy time and no one's putting the brake on this!

;P

Loved this to bits, especially the remarks about drunken!Kate declaring she's fun and uncomplicated...but only with Castle! Brilliant!
ForeverRK chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Whooa i am soo late on reading this but this was soo sexy squeeish
HOT...ME LOVES IT! LOL. AWsome job writer boy this is just waht
i needed to read heehee :D
BURN3 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
This was a great story. Actually, I've enjoyed almost all of your stories. You just get the right tone for the characters that really appeals to me.

Thank you for all the hard work.
Mark C chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
The title certainly fit the story and it was great.

Not only do we find out that Kate ended up in bed with someone but it turned out that someone was Rick Castle. When she finally got up to wake, the answers to why they ended up together in his bed came out. I liked that they were both drunk because it left them free to express what they felt, which resulted in how they were.

You handled the part where Rick told Kate that he knew she remembered that he loved her. That also brought out why he was distancing himself from Kate and they finally talked about it and worked things out.

It was interesting to see Kate being self conscious about her scar and I liked how you had Rick put her at ease about it.

The important thing was that they know they love each other and as the story ended, they have the chance to make new memories together.

Excellent job.
Krist0526 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
oh sweetbabyJesus, I most definitely approve of this post-Limey piece! so very hot and adorable, and SO RIGHT. okay, maybe taking her while she was drunk was not too right, but in general this was perfect. You know, I have not been able to rewatch Limey after I saw it first time, because there was so much hurt and I didn't like the end of it at all, I was crying just with the thoughts of them seeing someone else. But this.. I think I might be alright after re-watching it, because I will have this to think about, even though this didn't really happen. oh and the ending of the story... so very sexy!

you want to continue for one more chapter and make it M rated, am I right? I must be right! hahaha
anne chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
:) Probably one of the best Post-Limey I've ever read.
RGoodfellow64 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Now THAT put a big smile on my face!
JasmineBelle7 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Loved this so very much!
Huckaby chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Very nice "feel good" story...thank you...