Reviews for As Luck Would Have It
10977 chapter 1 . 10/23
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH YOU HAVE NO IDEA ;A;

the way everything is written here is perfect, let me tell you. i love the shutoku seniors so much, and these two main fuckers, haha. my dream is to see this finished...

no, but... if you don't want to, or lost insp/interest in this i'll understand because that happens (it's happened to me too, so i get u) ;-;

i hope you are having a great day, though!

(ps: that is my username, btw)
I SAW you're alive and writing...and i wanted you to know...I AM HERE, AND THIS IS SAVED ON MY FAVOURITES AND I PERIODICALLY CHECK FOR UPDATES. STILL. I KINDA WILL FOREVER. ..but please. Wasn't it just a chapter or 2?~
I believe in you, 'cause your fics are AWESOME (and I red them all, waiting...)~

Soooo...I get it if you can't finish it...just...know I'll be here reading if you ever will~~ 3
godess bubbles chapter 7 . 1/20
Please update soon it's been years!I need to see them get together!
Engxty Piksy chapter 7 . 12/26/2015
please update! poor Takao! :( i am SOO hooked on this!
Katcchan chapter 7 . 12/20/2015
From the bottomest (what a word) of my heart, I want to tell you that this story's really really amazing. But please. PLEASE. You can't just leave us hanging like that. It's been three years, I beg of you, we're finally reaching the climax, and I'm willing to sell a part of my soul just to read an ending. It's not yet too late, author-san. I'm not even sure if you still remember this fic, but please, even if it's just for us, make an ending. I am begging you.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/16/2015
pls tell me this is story isnt dead TT_TT i love it so much it's my favorite takamido fic i feel like I've read it 234567543212345 times already. ofc, i understand if you're busy or have trouble writing the final part, i just need to know if you plan to continue...

do take care tho, hope you're doing well! :)
surveycorps chapter 7 . 8/23/2015
Where's the next update! ;A;

It's been three years
MissLawlipop chapter 7 . 8/21/2015
Omg! I started reading this thinking it was finished and its not! :( please finish this! I love it! The short smut last chapter was AMAZING!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/20/2015
OH GOD I LOVE THIS
Guest chapter 6 . 6/2/2015
j
Guest chapter 7 . 3/10/2015
aww i'm so sad it ended there ;-;
i want more
Nina Tsuki chapter 7 . 2/8/2015
First of all thank you for sharing.

Amazing story. I spent the whole night reading it; and here I am writing this comment.
What can I say? You have a great writing style (but you already know that). And your way of describing things is very amusing. The whole plot is decent. The drama, the humor, the sarcasm, oh the sarcasm, I loved it! Everything was great.

You even managed to make me like the rest of the Shutoku Team.

I read in your profile that you are not abandoning this story, I really hope so because if not... I'm guessing many followers, if not all of them, are going to die from curiosity. (assuming those who have been following this story since it got released are still alive).

Not seriously, I know real life comes first but if you can manage to continue, don't hesitate, you are very talented.
Slemons chapter 7 . 12/24/2014
That cliffhanger was hust too painful for me.
ZoLuOtaku chapter 7 . 11/7/2014
Oh My Gosh! What's going to happen?! I love this story and I hope you will continue it. This story really tickles my MidoTaka senses.
Amehina Tsukio chapter 7 . 10/30/2014
What?! no new chapter? *R.I.P me* please continue this awesome fic *bow* I totally love it!