Reviews for Kutner's Teachings
OldSFfan chapter 8 . 3/6/2014
Rereading your story. I'm reminded how good it is. You're only in high school (sorry, I know being a senior in high school is a big deal)? I hope you have time to write some more.
StarryEyedReader chapter 9 . 2/9/2014
Well that escalated quickly. Hahaha didn't see the slash jumping in.
red2013 chapter 10 . 1/27/2014
Great story of showing house in the past. Wilson understand house so well. He become more empathic towsrd house.
Ai MacLean chapter 10 . 8/17/2013
I must say, I was not expecting the Slash, but it fit in perfectly 3 Lovely fic I really enjoyed reading it from begining to end 3
mynamemattersnot chapter 10 . 10/23/2012
Greastest story ever.
Visitkarte chapter 10 . 10/5/2012
Thank you, I liked this story very much! Carry on, my friend love your writing, too!
nickythehippi chapter 10 . 9/10/2012
Okay I have only one major complaint... WHY DID YOU END THIS?! Awesome story, but this is really one of those stories that could have gone on forever, because it's really good. Thanks for making me smile... all those times in this story.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
tip your waitress? No, don't answer, I'm not going to ask. Even if I just did. I dod like the thoughts about Chase. They made me laugh XD
BakerTennant'sTardis chapter 10 . 7/25/2012
You have made my life, undoubtably. I've never liked any other pairing within the House, M.D. fandom and you just made my life! Congrats!
OldSFfan chapter 10 . 7/15/2012
But you write such good angst. Good story. Thank you.
Fox.House chapter 10 . 7/15/2012
Very nice add/wrap up. Very cute but also some seriousness that needed to be said. Thanks for putting your time into it. It really shows! I hope you are going to write a lot more fics no matter what they are about. Keep up the great writing and remember to plug in some sleep every now and then. ;) Please, please, please write more. You know I will be waiting on the edge.
Moses chapter 10 . 7/15/2012
Great story man, you really did a good job. Thanks for posting this story!
HilsonFTW chapter 10 . 7/15/2012
Beautiful, the entire story! :-)
LoveMyHouse chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
Good to see Wilson quick on his feet with the fake excuses and deflections, he must have finally picked up some things from House after all those years. And using them for House's ACTUAL good, not his old perceptions of what would be good for him, which was almost always wrong. It's about time!
LoveMyHouse chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
This is awesome! Not only for Wilson to get some insight into what it's like to be House, every damn day, but also for him to see himself from House's point of view. His annoying, moralistic lecturing & meddling, never really looking past the surface or his own pre-judgments of a situation, always assuming the worst of House. I'm really loving this story!