Reviews for Kutner's Teachings
Justahousefan chapter 10 . 5/14
This is my new favourite fic, I love the description of pain, I love Wilson in this, I love the breaking down of walls, it’s PERFECT! Thank you so much for releasing it
Bavaria78 chapter 10 . 3/6
This is fantastic!
WaqtZaya chapter 10 . 12/20/2021
I enjoyed the fic completely. The preslash too though i think it's just me who wanted them to be just best of friends for ever Bros before Hoes like House states. Nevertheless that's just me, but i enjoyed completely 10/10
Callie chapter 10 . 6/19/2021
Awwwww! I loved this so much! ️️️
RandomFandomBoi chapter 10 . 6/15/2020
Yassss, loved this so muchhhhh
Guest chapter 10 . 7/21/2019
Hi...um...I know this is like, seven years later, and I dont think you actually write fanfiction anymore but if you ever start again...do you think you could write another story like this? Maybe with like other significant points in Houses' life? I really enjoyed being able to see into House's head but have the writing capabilitys of a toddler on a sugar high...sooo... yeah. I loved this story by the way
Guest chapter 10 . 8/14/2016
Fantastic!
OldSFfan chapter 8 . 3/6/2014
Rereading your story. I'm reminded how good it is. You're only in high school (sorry, I know being a senior in high school is a big deal)? I hope you have time to write some more.
shhIwasn'there chapter 9 . 2/9/2014
Well that escalated quickly. Hahaha didn't see the slash jumping in.
red2013 chapter 10 . 1/27/2014
Great story of showing house in the past. Wilson understand house so well. He become more empathic towsrd house.
ElizaStorms chapter 10 . 8/17/2013
I must say, I was not expecting the Slash, but it fit in perfectly 3 Lovely fic I really enjoyed reading it from begining to end 3
mynamemattersnot chapter 10 . 10/23/2012
Greastest story ever.
Visitkarte chapter 10 . 10/5/2012
Thank you, I liked this story very much! Carry on, my friend love your writing, too!
nickythehippi chapter 10 . 9/10/2012
Okay I have only one major complaint... WHY DID YOU END THIS?! Awesome story, but this is really one of those stories that could have gone on forever, because it's really good. Thanks for making me smile... all those times in this story.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
tip your waitress? No, don't answer, I'm not going to ask. Even if I just did. I dod like the thoughts about Chase. They made me laugh XD