Reviews for Kutner's Teachings
BakerTennant'sTardis chapter 10 . 7/25/2012
You have made my life, undoubtably. I've never liked any other pairing within the House, M.D. fandom and you just made my life! Congrats!
OldSFfan chapter 10 . 7/15/2012
But you write such good angst. Good story. Thank you.
Fox.House chapter 10 . 7/15/2012
Very nice add/wrap up. Very cute but also some seriousness that needed to be said. Thanks for putting your time into it. It really shows! I hope you are going to write a lot more fics no matter what they are about. Keep up the great writing and remember to plug in some sleep every now and then. ;) Please, please, please write more. You know I will be waiting on the edge.
Moses chapter 10 . 7/15/2012
Great story man, you really did a good job. Thanks for posting this story!
HilsonFTW chapter 10 . 7/15/2012
Beautiful, the entire story! :-)
LoveMyHouse chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
Good to see Wilson quick on his feet with the fake excuses and deflections, he must have finally picked up some things from House after all those years. And using them for House's ACTUAL good, not his old perceptions of what would be good for him, which was almost always wrong. It's about time!
LoveMyHouse chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
This is awesome! Not only for Wilson to get some insight into what it's like to be House, every damn day, but also for him to see himself from House's point of view. His annoying, moralistic lecturing & meddling, never really looking past the surface or his own pre-judgments of a situation, always assuming the worst of House. I'm really loving this story!
Frankie Stien chapter 9 . 7/1/2012
Good story, I see a follow up being more popular than just an epilouge though. You could have the next couple months or so in the perspective of the ducklings or cuddy. Just an idea. Again, good job!
MyHouseWillGoOn chapter 9 . 6/27/2012
Neat story on House's pain. Yes, the Christmas Story idea has been reworked many times, but it can still bring new insights. You weren't just respieling what's been written 100 times before. I'm not that into slash - in specific with this couple, not talking about in general; I just do not see that element in House/Wilson's interplay from the show. But that's just me. I have always wished those around House would realize the physical element of his pain, and Kutner was a favorite character of mine. I can think of far better choices to have killed. :) Very enjoyable look here, taking an old idea and giving it a new twist.
momsboys chapter 9 . 6/23/2012
I really hate to see this end. Great story idea. Something different is always nice to read.
ferret assassin nin chapter 9 . 6/23/2012
Hehehe...I knew house would say something like that! I knew it! i really think this a sweet chapter. Look forward to the next, as always.

ferret nin
Moses chapter 9 . 6/23/2012
Good! Very good, indeed! I like this story, their bromance is awesome!
bmax chapter 9 . 6/23/2012
Awww, I thought it was sweet.

Glad Wilson understands House's pain a bit more now. I got so tired of seeing everyone around House treat him like crap when he was suffering. I know he brought it on himself but there was NO compassion from his so-called friends.
physics is fun chapter 9 . 6/23/2012
Thank you. Keep up the good work. physics is fun
zx14ninja chapter 9 . 6/23/2012
I like it, slash makes the world go round! happy, happy happy! cant wait to read the Epi-Epilogue _
96 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »