Reviews for Consequences
Naomi chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Brilliant!
Permanetly Inactive chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I would have loved some more! You got Jeremy perfectly and Clayton too. the conflict between them being Alpha and a pack member and being basically father and son was done very well. I enjoyed this.
Angie chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I am breathless. You are truly gifted, I agree with what was previously stated that the story comes off as short story posted by Kelley herself. It was truly a joy to read. It would be of much delight if you were to write more.
Nemolicious chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
This truly was wonderful; I think you have done an amazing job writing from Jeremy's point of view and I really wish you would write more chapters for this story so that we (the people), could gain more insight into your view of this story (and possibly Becoming [in his view] would be).

Thank you so much.
SuperNatural1985 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
wow, this was an amazing fic and you are a very gifted writer. I felt as if I was reading bonus material from Kelley herself. I loved the emotions and the rawness of the this. Now I am worried about Logan and Nick and really hope this might not be a one shot and there might be few more chapters about consequences and such. )