Reviews for I Will Make You Hurt
Can we have Robert and Baelish fighting for Ned pleaseeee
One-Step-From-Hell chapter 7 . 11/19/2016
the end?
Guest chapter 6 . 10/19/2016
Chapte 4, 5, and 6 are difinatley what you should do ours on if you are to continue this. It is a very good, creative idea that I know we would all live to read further! PLEASE continue with this journey. It really is very good
Guest chapter 7 . 10/19/2016
Please please please finishe this! I've been waiting so long! -and I've read it so many time and it's so good!
ozzierocks111 chapter 7 . 9/9/2015
Please continue. It's been to long!
Christine chapter 7 . 6/19/2015
I think the story is very good (sorry if my english not good but this is not my lenguaje)
I hope you could continue, there are few good stories about this saga and you catch me from the first chapter.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/14/2015
please finish the story. it's very interesting.
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 7 . 5/17/2015
Looking forward to more
I.C.2014 chapter 7 . 4/9/2015
Cersei fucking cow
I hope you keep up the good work. Want to know what will happen next
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 7 . 1/13/2015
I can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/24/2014
Please write another chapter!
caligo-lux chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
please put the warning insisde the summery otherwise potential readers get their hopes up only to realise after clicking that fiction that it contains stuff they have no desire to read. :/

(yes i know the warning is at the very beginning but if it were in the summery one I wouldn't have bothered to click)
The Miss America chapter 7 . 9/26/2014
very interesting start. I hope you update soon!
David-El chapter 7 . 2/15/2014
Well, I THINK I can guess how this is going to go. Robert continues to rape Jon, who keeps quiet out of shame, leaving Ned in the dark and Jaime to comfort him, eventually turning their friendship into a relationship. I just wonder one thing: will you have Ned tell Jon the truth (whatever you believe it is)?
Pets Heart chapter 7 . 11/9/2013
I know that it is now a long time that you don't update, but there's no harm in trying. I have read all seven chapters of this fiction in one breath, and I would really like if you wrote the continuous.
The idea is very original: it remains in the balance between the "risky" and "paradoxically credible" in a very intriguing way.
Then, regardless of the motivation, I always love stories where Jon instead of going to the Wall goes with his father and his sisters in the South.
Although he has had experiences definitely interesting in the North, I think he was "cut off" from the main events. I mean, honestly I hope since the first book (or first television season) that sooner or later Jon will leave the ice wall.
I said regardless of the motivation, but the particular reason for this fiction intrigues me very much.
I really hope that you resume to write the story!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »