Reviews for I Will Make You Hurt
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 7 . 5/17
Looking forward to more
I.C.2014 chapter 7 . 4/9
Cersei fucking cow
I hope you keep up the good work. Want to know what will happen next
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 7 . 1/13
I can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/24/2014
Please write another chapter!
caligo-lux chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
please put the warning insisde the summery otherwise potential readers get their hopes up only to realise after clicking that fiction that it contains stuff they have no desire to read. :/

(yes i know the warning is at the very beginning but if it were in the summery one I wouldn't have bothered to click)
The Miss America chapter 7 . 9/26/2014
very interesting start. I hope you update soon!
David-El chapter 7 . 2/15/2014
Well, I THINK I can guess how this is going to go. Robert continues to rape Jon, who keeps quiet out of shame, leaving Ned in the dark and Jaime to comfort him, eventually turning their friendship into a relationship. I just wonder one thing: will you have Ned tell Jon the truth (whatever you believe it is)?
Pets Heart chapter 7 . 11/9/2013
I know that it is now a long time that you don't update, but there's no harm in trying. I have read all seven chapters of this fiction in one breath, and I would really like if you wrote the continuous.
The idea is very original: it remains in the balance between the "risky" and "paradoxically credible" in a very intriguing way.
Then, regardless of the motivation, I always love stories where Jon instead of going to the Wall goes with his father and his sisters in the South.
Although he has had experiences definitely interesting in the North, I think he was "cut off" from the main events. I mean, honestly I hope since the first book (or first television season) that sooner or later Jon will leave the ice wall.
I said regardless of the motivation, but the particular reason for this fiction intrigues me very much.
I really hope that you resume to write the story!
kitty taylor chapter 7 . 5/9/2013
holy shit! this is freaking gold! more more more more please! in words of Thor "Another"!
xianjing chapter 7 . 4/17/2013
hi :) i like your story up to now, will you update again soon?
guest chapter 7 . 4/16/2013
Love this story
I hope you update soon
Manoirmalfoys chapter 7 . 3/10/2013
j'adore allez vous faire la suite.
Pauvre Jon et son père qui ne fait rien pour le sauver
je suis française , j'ai traduit vos chapitre.

I like go to be made the continuation.
Poor man Jon and his father who makes nothing to save him(it) I am French, I translated your chapter.
paluga chapter 7 . 2/24/2013
Oh my God, it's as though you read my mind. Seriously, a few days ago I was sitting around thinking, "Wouldn't it be great if there was a story about Robert taking a liking to Jon because of his similarity to Lyanna?" And today I was browsing through some stories and BAM! I found this one and was so extremely pleased!

I love your writing style and I want to see more of this! :D (Am I horrible person for enjoying Jon being hurt so much?)

Please update soon? Please?
MusicSweetheart chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
I love there stories. Please update soon
Crystal di Angelo chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
Poor, poor Jon. Poor Jon. Gods...