Reviews for And We All Fall Down
jada951 chapter 29 . 4/24
I do so love this story...I just wonder what happens after chap 30, as in do they come looking for him?

Odin is a beast and doesn't deserve to rule!
TMNinjaGinga chapter 30 . 3/14
I can't say I have a reference really...I'm going to enjoy it either way.
Thanks so much for an AWESOME story. I read the whole thing in one day. Couldn't put it down.
Looking forward to where you take things!
G
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 2/25
Loving this so very much dont give up keep up this wonderful work
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 2/23
Something new very hard to find a Loki Fanfic
That. Was the cutest, most greatest ending and story I have ever read. Ya did good.
Jhendoe chapter 21 . 1/8
This is the first time I've ever seen a successful adaptation from fiction to nonfiction. It was a compelling read, but unfortunately I could not see it through to the end, my brain is always moving 4 steps ahead and the rest of the story I have predicted
nerdylittlesecret chapter 30 . 12/17/2016
This was an incredible read. You singlehandedly made me fall madly in love with a fictional family. Congrats and bravo! Can't wait to check out the sequel!
Kraka chapter 22 . 11/17/2016
That.. was powerful
Guest chapter 30 . 9/20/2016
Sooo good 3 3 3
She-Wolf-By-Heart chapter 30 . 6/25/2016
This was wonderful to read, thank you for posting it onlineAs for the sequel, I hope it come soon and I would prefer you get a mix of Asgard and Midgard while Loki and his allies fight against Thanos.
Guest chapter 30 . 6/25/2016
I really loved this story:)
suga and tea chapter 8 . 6/17/2016
love this
Perish Angel chapter 30 . 6/6/2016
Oh please post the sequel soon loved this fanfic
Piguchu0125 chapter 11 . 5/29/2016
"Because he's an egomaniacal, selfish narcissist with a god complex."
Loki cleared his throat and looked away awkwardly.
"Yeah," he muttered, "those are the worst."

Possibly my favourite few lines in the whole fic :D
Suzy P chapter 30 . 5/24/2016
I loved this story and could not put it down. I have not read this good a story and well written in a long time. You have a talent. Keep writing.