Reviews for And We All Fall Down
Sooo good 3 3 3
She-Wolf-By-Heart chapter 30 . 6/25
This was wonderful to read, thank you for posting it onlineAs for the sequel, I hope it come soon and I would prefer you get a mix of Asgard and Midgard while Loki and his allies fight against Thanos.
I really loved this story:)
changminsrealmom chapter 8 . 6/17
love this
Perish Angel chapter 30 . 6/6
Oh please post the sequel soon loved this fanfic
Piguchu0125 chapter 11 . 5/29
"Because he's an egomaniacal, selfish narcissist with a god complex."
Loki cleared his throat and looked away awkwardly.
"Yeah," he muttered, "those are the worst."

Possibly my favourite few lines in the whole fic :D
Suzy P chapter 30 . 5/24
I loved this story and could not put it down. I have not read this good a story and well written in a long time. You have a talent. Keep writing.
Lucifae chapter 30 . 5/4
I am so glad I found this story. I don't think I've ever enjoyed a story with children in it; they usually ruin the setting, mood, and plot in my opinion, but you pulled it off spectacularly. I feel like this is a perfect recounting of someone's actual life, as if they weren't just characters in your story, and that is so difficult to achieve or to even find in a fanfiction. this story was the perfect amount of everything, and I laud you. I'm also excited to see how the sequel goes; although I really hope you didn't add a half and half mini lokace (that's their new official ship name). I honestly don't think I have more any words to explain how much I loved this fic. also, great job with the smut. detailed, but not too much, which is good for a story that definitely doesn't revolve around sex. I'd give you one of my kittens if I could as a gift for making such a brilliant and fantastic story. but I can't. and I also really love my kittens.
deadlady45 chapter 30 . 4/18
This is one of the best Loki stories I've read. I would love to see a sequel!
Pixil Pixi chapter 30 . 3/27
Beautiful. Fucking beautiful. I know a lot of people give a lot of really terrible stories on fanfiction good reviews. But you sir, or miss, actually deserve it. This is novella quality work. Professional, nicely written and thoughtful. You should write a book.
I bet it would be just as good.
Anyway thank you for this story. I'm totally going to look at your other ones.
Tonsoffandoms chapter 30 . 3/7
Thank you for the marvelous story!
DayDreamer2796 chapter 30 . 2/24
This was a beautiful story. Great job!
AngelPanda3 chapter 1 . 2/15
OH MY GOD I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR DAYS TO TRY AND FIND THIS STORY MONTHS AFTER I ORIGINALLY READ IT AND OH MY GOD I FINALLY FOUND IT!
LostInSpace33 chapter 30 . 2/9
This is one of the most fantastic Loki stories I've ever read! Thanks so much for sharing it with us! : )
bytexme chapter 30 . 1/24
That was amazing! I generally hate oc stories but this was one of the few exceptions. Also Betty is fn amazing! Hahahahah I wish I knew someone like her in real life.