Reviews for And We All Fall Down
Can you pleeeeeaaaasssseeee update this story? I am absolutely in love with it! It's so cute and it actually made me cry!
ssooo chapter 29 . 2/23
MY FUCKING FEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLSSSSSS MY POOR HEART WKXUAKDHAODMAHWONDHSLS

God woman I sure wish you update soon because my goodness this is just perfection rolled into one story ;nnnnnnn;
ssooo chapter 25 . 2/23
WHAT THE FUCK!

OH NY GOD YOY HAVE ME CRYING OER THIS CHAPTER AND THEN SCREAMING AT MY PHONE BEXAUSE OF ODIN WICBAUDKHWIMAHXOSMHD

I didn't even think the allfather could get anymore fucking cruel but this shit CROSSED. THE. LINE. MY FUCKING GOD SKXHQDHQONDUALSHYWNZNS I hope Thor finds out about this; I HOPE HEIMDALL TELLS HIM ABOUT THIS SINCE HE'S THE ALL-SEEING GUARD QKXHAKXHIAKD
rturchan chapter 1 . 2/23
This story is by far my most favorite I have ever read here on fanfiction. Bravo!
LuresaSWTOR chapter 15 . 2/22
This story is so beautifully written, I just love it. So many great lines in it as well... One of my favorites... When Loki was asked to get Lily (the baby) out of the car and holds her straight out from his body. Grace asks him why he's so good with the boys but is completely stumped with the baby. He says, "The boys are just miniature humans, while that is almost a different species." OMG, I laughed so much, hehe.

Then the agony of Joey's disappointment with being abandoned yet again by his mother and father, omg, I bawled so much, so beautifully written, but agonizing to read. Very well written, good job!
Comingsummers chapter 29 . 2/3
This was an incredibly wonderful story, and I enjoyed every minute of it. I think you did a great job of capturing Loki, and you made the whole situation seem believable. I really liked your OC, and both of the boys were awesome as well. There really wasn't a thing that I didn't like about this story. I hope you find time one of these days to get back at it, but at least you didn't leave us with a total cliff hanger. I would really love to read more of this story, if you ever find your muse. Thanks for a great read!
SoaringOnWings chapter 29 . 2/2
OMG! T-T I LOVE IT!
Aletheia Xanthia chapter 29 . 1/14
Holy CRAP what a rollercoaster ride!

You made me laugh out loud - some great one-liners!
You made me cry - damn you! ;)
You made me need a cold shower - ;D
You made me cheer - take THAT, Odin you asshole!
And, most of all,

You made me want MORE!

I hope you still have plans to continue this, as you have a gift for storytelling. Thank you. :D
Aletheia Xanthia chapter 11 . 1/13
"Because he's an egomaniacal, selfish narcissist with a god complex."
Loki cleared his throat and looked away awkwardly. "Yeah," he muttered, "those are the worst."

ROTFLMAO
I love this story. You're . . . awesome. ;D
Venipa chapter 29 . 1/12
U made me cry with Loki getting trapped in his nightmare...i tip my hat in thanks
Leahn chapter 29 . 1/11
I hope you continue writing this story because I really enjoyed it so far and would be sad to know it would never be finished. I like your OC, she is a tough woman, a true fighter, a freaking awesome survivor with common human flaws and that makes her perfect for Loki. This is a good story and you're a talented author. I'll try to be patient but I can't promise anything.
Bushesobrandy chapter 29 . 1/9
I need an update! This is an excellent story. I've been reading it nonstop for days.
chocoholic123 chapter 29 . 1/3
This story was awesomeeee!Please continue writing if you're not finish with the story yettttt!
The Prince's Phoenix chapter 29 . 12/28/2013
Absolutely fantastic! This is by far one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. Bravo! Is it finished? Will we ever get to see his homecoming?
The Prince's Phoenix chapter 18 . 12/28/2013
Amazing smut! You are perfect!