Reviews for Warehouse Lite Series
Guest chapter 8 . 11/4/2014
Light and fun.
Aidyl James chapter 5 . 11/4/2014
I sometimes text while my car is at a traffic light waiting for it to change.
Aidyl James chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
Helena has a friend, I hope she learns a thing or two about communication.
Aidyl James chapter 2 . 11/4/2014
Aidyl James chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
When you do not hear you will feel as my granny use to say. Helena did not hear the words of counsel from her friends so she felt the weight of the traffic law.
CdB55 chapter 8 . 8/29/2013
*sigh. It's almost like these guys are real. I find myself hoping that all is forgiven and that they both have the wonderful date they must hope for. :-}
CdB55 chapter 7 . 8/29/2013
Dang. HG can't win for losing!
CdB55 chapter 6 . 8/29/2013
I really enjoy the "fine" dialogue which holds these together. This has turned out to be a series of short chapters of a single story, so far, but I hope that the author will continue to use this for individual short stories if/when they come to mind and she doesn't have the time to write more than that.
CdB55 chapter 5 . 8/29/2013
Seems to me, if the gang finds out that Helena was reading a text which Myka had sent her while she knew HG was driving, that Myka might get into trouble, too. Wonder how many people are going to end up giving this presentation...
CdB55 chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
Poor Helena. So much to learn. Customs, phrasing, American slang, and so much more.

I do hope that ms17thst writes more vignettes! This is quite fun!
CdB55 chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
This is quite fun.
CdB55 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
LOL. This was FINE writing!
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 8 . 2/6/2013
Helena is so deep in trouble. Hahaha
Mini Reyes chapter 8 . 8/31/2012
I've just been coined with the nickname Lizard for my enjoyment in lazing in the sun. :P

I really enjoyed reading this lite fic (as you put it) it can be nice to see HG not dig herself a creator ;)
Mini Reyes chapter 7 . 8/31/2012
What better way to chill out on a warm sunny saturday arvo, then to loe in the sun and read some awesome fics? (Namely yours) ;)

*another note to self: read about HG going to prom, sounds rather hilarious!* (if I actually wrote out all these note to self's, I'd have a lot more post its on my wall)