Reviews for The Blood of Innocence
Ace of Hate chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
Are you gonna continue this? Cuz you've got a pretty good start to the story, I mean it's 'The Slab", right?
CAW13 chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
Please keep updating this story even if it takes a little while! This is honestly one of my favorite FanFics in a long time! I love how you are slowly, very slowly, revealing bits and pieces. ) I'm curious as to what will happen with this Antoine guy and how her prison experience will unfold. Great story, I can't wait for the next Ch! )
janit3443 chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
Awh shit. She's already getting herself knee-deep in cow shit, dog shit, and worst of all Marcus' personal shit. Too much shit for one review! lmao
Guest chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
Oh my. o: You've got me more curious about Clarissa then ever. And I like this Antonie character you've created. He seems very easy-going, and very friendly. n.n Brilliant chapter!

Can't wait for the next update on this! :D Update when you can please, but if life's hectic at the moment, take your time. c:

Good luck! :D

-Cherry.c; x
Meg Fiction chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
Wait...what? I...uh...what?

Well that cliffy totally screwed me over hahaha.

Wow, I'm left with so many questions now. What's going on with this girl? Something smells fishy, and it isn't the Slab's sewage system. Oh well, I'm sure with another wonderful update, you'll answer two of my questions and give me six more :) that's what great stories do, right? Can't wait for the next update! (For this one, and your other fic!)
Meg Fiction chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
This girl. Is such. A badass.

I mean, are you kidding me, Merino? There's no way she would have been sent to the Slab without a good reason, so why would you think it'd be so easy to mess with her? Hah! "Lucky for him, however, she didn't kill on the first date."

So far this story is fabulous. And I can't wait for more Marcus action! In fact, I think I enjoy Marcus action far more than I should. Oh well. Great job, as always! :D
Meg Fiction chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Ah! Wow!! This sounds super intense. I'm really excited to read this, especially after blazing through "The Slab." Which was, like, one of the greatest books ever. *fan girl moment*

Oh yeah, I can definitely see Marcus helping this girl out whether she wants it or not. One of my favorite components of "The Slab" was the way Marcus entered nearly unaffected (in the way he handled himself, and morales and whatnot), and you've portrayed it perfectly so far! You've received some extra points in my book, indeed :) keep up the good work!
Marie01 chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
Arrgh! I can't wait for you to update! I really like this story. Your such an amazing writer. & I think you wrote Antione great! Well, keep up the good work, like you always do! _
Cladnplaid chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
Oh my O.O That's a cliffy... You need to be awesome and write the next chapter as fast as possible because now I'm all like, "Oh snap! Not good! This wont end well for anyone in that cell!"

So yes, please be the awesome writer you are and write fast!
writtenrhythm chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
Cladnplaid chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
I'm liking this story! Very original plot if you ask me! Your writing is always fantastic so I have high hopes for this fic! Keep up the good work. I look forward to reading what happens next. Darn you and your cliffhangers :P
Caw13 chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
This is a totally different take than I have seen before. I really am enjoying this so please continue! I want to see how she and Marcus get along and I hope this Jarvi will be a recurrent character to shed some light from the perspective of an outsider!
Marie01 chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
OMG! I really like this story, your such an amazing writer *-* but are you still going to continue A Father's Love? o: I hope you do, I really enjoyed that story as well .
WindCrestTrails chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
Well now my back hurts as well as my ear. This girl is so deliciously badass. She's like a a female Chuck Norris (not quite but you get the idea)

*sigh* I cant read your stories in public anymore. I think I freaked out the people around me when I broke out into a grin (again) for no apparent reason.

Thanks for writing a story with Marcus. Its so hard to find one that I truly enjoy.
sweetcherrycandy chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Ooooh. Very dark, bloody, and mysterious. I'm loving this! I could see all of this in my head like some sort of movie. Brilliant descriptions you've got here, Rhy. This character you've created has caught my interest. Attitude, bloodthirsty, and absolutely terrifying in her own little way. I love it! *wicked smile* I wonder what you've got in store for us this time?

Can't wait to read some more! You've got me curious now! .

Nice bit with the ear thing, by the way. I actually felt that one.. *shudder*

Good luck! :D