Reviews for Pieces of Me
SeekerNewbie chapter 18 . 6/20
I just wanted to say I have really enjoyed the story so far and I hope you can finish it.
Thanks.
Angellovee chapter 18 . 6/3
Congratulations to your family. It's understandably hard to pull yourself away right now. I don't mind the wait. Updates are already like little gifts in my inbox.
flyrbrd chapter 18 . 5/30
Thanks!
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 18 . 5/25
Congrats for the new edition to your family!

I'm sooo glad to see you updated again. I really love this fix. It gets my emotions going. I reread it (b/c I can) and I cried with Bella and yelled at Edward for bringing up going back to Forks, I've scoffed at the people who think Renee is a saint, I cheered Edward for punching Jasper, I've honestly just experienced it all over again (and still love it). And at the end of this chapter I still just want them to be together. I don't know how it's gonna happen but I hope it does.

I look forward to the next update.
Noelluna chapter 18 . 5/22
So happy to see this story was updated! Congratulations on your baby boy! I 'm very excited to see this story continue. I want Bella and Edward back together but I know a few more things probably need to happen before we can get there. I do hope this also means you will be continuing "When Assward Met Bella". Looking forward to more!
rocklesson86 chapter 18 . 5/21
Congrats on the new kid. This chapter gave me so many feels. I cannot wait for more.
TrulyOutrageous chapter 18 . 5/21
Good reading
luv2knowdascoop chapter 18 . 5/20
Congratulations on your son. Thank you for not giving up on this story!
TwiTwiAgain chapter 18 . 5/19
Glad for you new busy life! Thanks for the update.
NeeNee246 chapter 18 . 5/19
I absolutely love this! I am all caught up and dying for more! :D
CONGRATULATIONS!
NeeNee246 chapter 17 . 5/19
I love this! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 16 . 5/19
OMG! O.O
NeeNee246 chapter 15 . 5/19
WOW! This seems to be getting into something pretty big! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 13 . 5/19
Oh Bella! I am so proud of her! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 12 . 5/19
I love this story! I love them. ;)