Reviews for Pieces of Me
2old4fanfic chapter 5 . 11/10
So I guessing Renee tried to make up for her shitty parenting skills by being wonderful to other people's kids, but never did right by her own kid. That's sad
bettononalice2 chapter 19 . 11/10
Great story I hope you continue to post updates much sooner please...

Wow even with Renee gone she can't let this go...I understand the resentment and hate she is dealing with over her mother. When is she going to realize she is gone and will never have to go through that again. The scars are still there and they do not have to define the rest of her life. I hope that there is a letter or a video for Bella that Renee left for her and took responsibility for her actions and explained herself and asked for Bella to forgive her. Not for her but for Bella so she can heal...
2old4fanfic chapter 2 . 11/9
Someone recced this on FB as one of their favorite second chance stories. I'm liking it so far
elizabeth bennette chapter 19 . 11/9
We believe in you. Take care.
timidvampire chapter 19 . 11/9
just found this, love it!
Congratulations on the adoption, wishing you and your family much love & happieness x
flyrbrd chapter 19 . 11/9
Thanks! I can't wait for more ;)
hotmama4jd chapter 19 . 11/9
As thrilled as I am to see an update, I will admit to being a bit skeptical about your promise to finish. The absolute “death of a story” in fanfic happens when a years-delayed chapter is posted, along with promise is made to finish no matter what!/next chapter is almost ready to go/got a new beta/a short hiatus/etc. then we never hear from the author again. Not fair to compare you to others but the pattern is unending the past 5 years. I’m just beyond sad and frustrated to see n update and wonder if I will ever see another in the upcoming decade.

I’m just beyond sad that so many truly excellent stories by talented authors have been abandoned after so many promises.

If you find that you really can’t finish, would you at least consider a summary explaining how you saw the story playing out?
agatona chapter 19 . 11/9
Wow! Bella is still being a miserable beyotch! She is letting Renee control her still, even though she's dead.
Let Edward move on so Bella will have a big regret!
Thank you for this update.
cejsmom chapter 19 . 11/9
Wow! No joke, I looked at this fic last week and mourned it! So so so so happy for this update. I’ll alsays have faith in you. Bella on the other hand I want to slap at the moment. She needs a big shock or something to jumpstart her life again. Hopefully it happens soon. Maybe her mom can help. Some big reveal or something.
NeeNee246 chapter 19 . 11/9
WOW! This is heavy! ;)
debslmac chapter 19 . 11/9
So sad for them both
jmcfall chapter 19 . 11/9
So heartbreaking.. Thank you for the Update
shaz308 chapter 19 . 11/9
Great to eve an update on this story, I hope they really talk to each other openly soon.
TrulyOutrageous chapter 19 . 11/9
SassYNoleS chapter 19 . 11/8
Glad to see a new update :)

Bella's selfishness annoyed me in this chapter !

I felt sorry for Edward !

Will they ever sort it out?

Will there be a HEA for them?

& Those rotten council men !

Bella should just file a restraining order against her husband and brother !

Cannot wait for more !