Reviews for Pieces of Me
NeeNee246 chapter 10 . 5/19
Oh my! They certainly made a mess for themselves. ;)
Glad you are back. Please keep going!
NeeNee246 chapter 9 . 5/18
OMG!
NeeNee246 chapter 5 . 5/18
*sobbing*...again! OMG! That poor sweet girl. The hits just keep on coming! :'(
NeeNee246 chapter 4 . 5/18
*sobbing* My heart breaks for her and for Edward. I am so angry with Renee for making her daughter feel so unwanted and unloved. :'(
Oh, btw, I loved the slap that she gave to Jasper. Boy speaking out of turn, b*tch! lol ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 3 . 5/18
HOLYSH*T! So, Renee took her happiness away from her by offering Edward a great job back in Forks! What a POS! Hmmm...Bella walked away? Bella lied? I can't wait to read more! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 2 . 5/18
OH MY! WOW! Poor Bella! ONE SH*TTY DAY! :(
NeeNee246 chapter 1 . 5/18
Oh boy! ;)
drivingedward chapter 18 . 5/18
Have Mercy! I do love this wonderful and intelligent story! So happy to see an update! Praying the inspiration and the TIME is there for you to continue! congratulations on your new little boy! What a blessed event! I know he is keeping you busy! We will all be here waiting for your wonderful words and story! HUGS and love!
Pamela Lorraine
Congratulations! And it's great that you're back.
twi nana chapter 18 . 5/17
I just binge read this, at work, don't judge, and am loving it. Complex, well written, and breaking my heart. I kept expecting for someone to hand Bella a letter from Renee...ok, following and am waiting for the next chapter. Congrats on your son, and the busy is just starting...XOXO Twinana
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 18 . 5/17
Congratulations on your new little boy! Yes, busy is an understatement. I just went back and reread every chapter so that means you MUST continue. You have my heart pumping once again. Thanks so much for not ditching when it would have been so easy to do.
I so love this story I know it's been a while so thanks so much for updating and I'm so happy for you and hubby and you little boy
614 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »