Reviews for Pieces of Me
Saying goodbyes and letting go are never easy!
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 18 . 5/16
Bella needs therapy. Lots and lots of therapy. At some point as an adult you have to decide to overcome the shitty childhood and parents you were given and move forward but until Bella comes to this conclusion she will continue to drown in her misery which is sad. It would probably help to bulldoze Renee's house and start fresh as well.

p.s. Congrats on the new addition to your family!
LLH88 chapter 18 . 5/16
I'm just getting on board with the story and am so glad that I did. Great writing & great characters. Crongrats on the adoption! Lots of love to to you all. Thanks for sharing, I'm excited for more!
elizabeth bennette chapter 18 . 5/15
Congratulation! Just happy to heard from you. Take care.
elizabeth bennette chapter 13 . 5/15
You go Alice. Finally Bella , you get to work and help here. This is your passage to heal and forgive?
twilighter1964 chapter 18 . 5/15
Congratulations. Keep going.
shaz308 chapter 18 . 5/15
This is an exceptionally good story and I hope you are able to update it again soon. Hopefully it will eventually be able to be marked complete. Congratulations on the new addition to your family, I hope you continue to enjoy what lies ahead.
shaz308 chapter 17 . 5/15
Alice to determined to drag Bella back into their lives.
shaz308 chapter 16 . 5/14
Seems Sam Uley is more than just a husband who abuses his wife.
shaz308 chapter 15 . 5/14
Seems Bella may slay some of demons by helping Emily conquer some of her own. Leah is going to know something about Emily I'm sure.
shaz308 chapter 14 . 5/14
Hopefully they can.
shaz308 chapter 13 . 5/14
Seems Bella has found a case and a purpose. Hopefully she can help Emily get her life back and in the process resurrect her own.
shaz308 chapter 12 . 5/14
They are both very, very lost.
shaz308 chapter 11 . 5/14
At least Alice is trying to be a friend.
shaz308 chapter 10 . 5/14
I hope she starts to move forward now. I still fear she won't leave Forks.
614 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »