Reviews for Pieces of Me
ggb-luma chapter 16 . 10/20/2013
Something is definitely up with Emily..Uhgh,I can just imagine why she reacted that way..
ggb-luma chapter 13 . 10/20/2013
This is a really good story,very raw..You are doing an amazing job..It's now one of my favorites.. )
ggb-luma chapter 5 . 10/20/2013
That was soooo breathtakingly sad...
ggb-luma chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
Really sad chapter..
TwiTwiAgain chapter 16 . 9/16/2013
Yep, still reading. Love a good plot.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/2/2013
Bella needs to follow the rules. She thinks she can just go in there and do whatever she wants. I live the story though and the writing is great. Update soon.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/1/2013
I thought she couldn't practice anymore.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/1/2013
I think it's selfish of Bella to ask Edward to leave his family.
gloriely.mendez chapter 16 . 8/24/2013
Cant wait to see where this is going.
TheRugbymom chapter 16 . 8/22/2013
Yes, we are still reading! Even when updates are few & far between. I should have this story memorized by now, because every time a new chapter comes out, I have to start over. Must be dementia setting in.

Never doubt that someone is reading. Thank you for sharing your story.
angelari7 chapter 16 . 8/22/2013
Wow, you are back. I loved the chapter, but it was too short for my liking :-D
pinklady105 chapter 16 . 8/21/2013
yep,and enjoying it.
Rolange chapter 16 . 8/21/2013
Still reading. Still enjoying. It's been so long though, I'd forgotten what happened previously. I was wondering if Bella was going to expose more of herself to Emily. She can't expect Emily to be forthcoming if she's not willing to. Prid quo quo and all that. Edward did good, brokering peace. He's surely got the patience of a saint, especially when it comes to Bella. Hope someday she appreciates that.
Noelluna chapter 16 . 8/21/2013
Each chapter is slowly revealing more at the same time causing more questions to be raised. Really enjoying it!

And yes still reading twilight fic. Partly due to boredom and partly bc some stories are way more interesting better written than the original lol :)
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 16 . 8/21/2013
Things just got close to home for Bella. Great story!
536 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »